• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I never knew this ratings update was coming. Up 2 points but am missing one round that was solid. Not to mention my play since then has been solid.

rating

5 rounds went into this update. All above my 877 rating i jumped 16 points to a 893. Was hoping for at least 900 since one of those rounds was a 993! Still got a 960 and 950 that goes on the next update. Climbing out of my hole from last year is def an uphill battle.

no change.

how come the BG Am's results aren't included? actually, how come they're not even showing up on players' stats at all?

no change.

how come the BG Am's results aren't included? actually, how come they're not even showing up on players' stats at all?

From Chuck's response up above, it sounds like they must not have turned them in in time, since they processed all that were turned in. Bummer too, i was going to jump up about 6-8 points to a slightly less pathetic number!

joined in september 2011 - initial rating was 965. stayed around that since then. high as 981 low as 964. after a few bad rounds over the past couple tournaments, i'm at an all time low of 952. time to start playing more and hopefully kicking some sub-900 rated rounds out.

Up one point to 961. 11 straight rating updates without a loss in points!

Low rounds are dropped if they are 100 points or more below your rating, or if they are more than two standard deviations below it. So if you are very consistent at a certain level, then a round that is 80 points below your rating might get dropped, but be warned, it can come back in if you do anything to increase your standard deviation, such as throw another low round or even a very highly rated round.

I'm not sure, but I think they also won't drop a round unless you have more than 10 rounds in the past year.

Low rounds are dropped if they are 100 points or more below your rating, or if they are more than two standard deviations below it. So if you are very consistent at a certain level, then a round that is 80 points below your rating might get dropped, but be warned, it can come back in if you do anything to increase your standard deviation, such as throw another low round or even a very highly rated round.

I'm not sure, but I think they also won't drop a round unless you have more than 10 rounds in the past year.

Almost right. Rounds more than 2.5 standard deviations or 100 points below your average rating, whichever number is smaller.

Went up to my highest ever of 940 from 939, but my 4 terrible rounds at BG Ams aren't included as well as my most recent performance at Brent Hambrick. Have a feeling my rating could drop 10-15 points once those are included :(

<-- is now at 963. Kinda good, but not really impressing or scaring anybody. I'm just the guy that gradually outplays people during a round and beats them by a couple of strokes

Just got my very first rating. 875 based on only two rounds, one horrible and one decent. I could see myself hitting 900.

I dropped 3 to 921 :( hoping to change that with the STL open in june and maybe another event or 2 between now and then