• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

bad, really bad. Dropped 12 points this update and 12 points the last update.

So now i am down to juuuuuuuust above 950.

Up 4 to 879...yawn...I really need to pull my head out and play more consistent in tourneys.

Up two points. Replaced extremely lousy rounds from two years ago with slightly less lousy rounds from this year. Better consistency needed.

Stayed the same, but i have a 2 rounder this weekend that once it hits i will lose 1 of my lowest rounds and one right at my current rating, so should get a decent bump if I perform well :) Just gotta string some 1000's back to back!

So how many rounds do I have to have this year to loose some over a year old?

From jeverette in the "PDGA rating calculations" thread:

The number of rounds it will find is pretty easy to determine: look at the date of your most recent recorded round. All rounds up to a year before that date will be included, definitely. If that's less than 8 total rounds, the system will go back even farther, up to two calendar years total, until it finds at least 8 total rounds (or hits the two year mark and stops).

Bagger ^
I need to play "a" tournament to get stuff from summer 2012 off there. Im running on June 2012 to June 2013.

Since I'm still waiting for tourneys to go official, I plugged in the numbers myself. It looks like once they do get posted, I'll have a nice jump from 915 to somewhere in the 925-930 range.