• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Well done, young man!

I held steady at 985. If I could count the rounds from this past weekend, though... Best 920 round EVER!

You can't fall faster than me. My last 5 rounds have been around 950. It may be mental. I've been wearing an ankle brace and some rounds are good, some are not. I need to stop the whining and throw the disc.

I guess I should be happy they tend to add final results slowly: I went up three to 888, meaning I've been in the 'plus' column for over a year. Still have four more completed tourneys to add in as the year winds down.

I'm up 15 to 984, getting ready to move up to open.

Why move to open with Am worlds near us in MN next year? Sure, maybe play there for the challenge, but don't accept cash. You've got a shot at an AM world title, don't mess that up!

Just because worlds is close does not mean the time is not now for him and his personal growth. Look at a younger kid like Raymond Oberley Jr, he is from MN and could of waited but he moved up and won a large A tier over several 1000 rated or past 1000 rated players, he has cash every time since he moved up and has place top few consistantly. He qualified for the USDGC today. Maybe Sam is ready too

Just because worlds is close does not mean the time is not now for him and his personal growth. Look at a younger kid like Raymond Oberley Jr, he is from MN and could of waited but he moved up and won a large A tier over several 1000 rated or past 1000 rated players, he has cash every time since he moved up and has place top few consistantly. He qualified for the USDGC today. Maybe Sam is ready too

Raymond won USADGC... It was time for him to move up. He's sponsored and everyone knows his name now.

Sounds like a lot of people are making big jumps during this ratings update. I am up 17 points myself. That is the biggest jump since my initial ratings when I started playing tournaments.

I didn't play any tourneys during this ratings period, but I expect my rating to jump quite a bit with the next update...providing the Koreans turn their TD Report in on time.

So...I'm at 925 still. I played a tourney in August and I shot 2 rounds well above 925 and I didn't move up even 1 point. How is that possible.

Latest posts