• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

That is strange. My last event on Nov 30th made the cut even though it was after the "deadline" for December submission. Thought I was going to have to wait until the Jan 2014 update for those rounds to hit my rating. Happy I didnt have to wait.

Up 2 more points. :thmbup:

I wish the tourney I played on Nov. 30 didn't make the cut, but it did. Down 12 points to 926. No longer officially an Advanced player. :wall:

only my WORST tournament of the last 4 got added, so I dropped a point to 1000.

I look at that as a reason to celebrate as my next update should go up about 4... maybe 5 if I'm lucky... so that one point drop will equal a bigger jump next update. Capisce?

Up 2 to 993. Still missing a tournament from September that should be on there that will give me another point or two. 1000 is becoming more of a reality!! Currently at exactly $3000 but that also will go up if and when that tournament from September goes in!!

up about 10 or so. Finally heading in the right direction mentally. Have a long winter of training that should pay dividends come spring and next sanctioned tourney (hopefully Memorial for a vacation tourney)

wow...dropped 6 points. Guess that League didn't work out for me. I don't get how PDGA rates rounds, but whatever, it's their show. I'll just keep on swimmin'

I guess mine didn't change ... I have a tournament from late October I thought would be added, and it hasn't. So I'm not sure. It says (since 17 December), but in my history it doesnt' have a December number. That and the unadded tourney, and I'm not sure it's actually been updated. If it was, I stayed the same.

Just looked at the ratings and my final rating for the year is up 4 to 990! Way better than I thought it would be.

I haven't played any events since late October so I predict no change or possible drop. I'm actually surprised my rating hasn't dropped more in the last few updates since my game took a hit late in the year. The ratings always seem to lag.

Latest posts