• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I had a 23 point jump to 954! The 2 sanctioned tournaments I played this year I won so that helped.

Well, I chose the right screen name. Rolled down another two points to 895. Time to push that stone, I guess. :eek:

I take it Ozark wasn't kind to you? Despite the amazing weather the courses were playing tough with all the new growth that wasn't trimmed.

I put on a clinic of missing fairways :p better trimming wouldn't have changed that. It was an awesome weekend, though; as always :D I just love those courses so much I wanted to play them more than everyone else :p

None of my 3 outstanding tournies went official, so no change.

This includes a 7/13 tourney that is still unofficial. :(

Up 19 to 913...Solid monthly league rounds yet to be added so I think I should finish out the 2014 season pretty strong.

First drop in rating, ugh.... down 11 pts from 883 to 872... not too bad I guess but look at my last 4 rated rounds: 906, 837, 900, 829 Consistent, huh?? (well at least the second round disaster seems to be consistent...) That much deviation caused ALL of the rounds to be included, dropping the average by that much. :sick:

no update for me as of yet...and my last tourney was counted for other players, sooooooo...

Doesn't matter much...I'll probably go from 907 down to 906 or so. Maybe two more tournaments this year...

998 again, blah. 2 missed putts or the one shot that flaired towards in bounds and hit the OB stake away from 1000.

Yikes. My USDGC rounds were included in this update. Oddly, the 99 I shot in the final round was my highest rated round of the week.....

Dropped 10 to 920.