• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Got rid of 12 rounds that averaged 945. Added 6 rounds that average 975. Player rating up from 954 to 959. My highest rating in the last 2 years (and since my ACL surgery).

982 and should keep rising. Got a handful of 1000 rated rounds that will tack on next update. Finally close to the level I was playing before my ankle injury.

Crept up 2 points to 989. I really thought I had the 990 mark this time, but when I checked my own calculations against the official ratings, many of the unofficial tourney ratings I had in my spreadsheet had been adjusted downwards slightly when they went official. Guess I have to keep improving! :D

I got my first update in 8 months! And I only dropped 5 points, and now I'm trying to figure out what tourney I can sign up for intermediate... It's been a rough year, but I'm ready to start the climb from 930.

Bumped up even a little more than expected to 976. My next tourney to drop too was a real dud. So if I do decently in a couple weeks I could get even higher. I'd love to get up to (and stay in) the 980s+

Looks like my first two events of the year weren't finalized in time for this update. Which means my recent improvement will be more dramatic when the April update drops off even more old, bad rounds, right? :p

I'm assuming they're still being updated?
Mine still says I'm current as of November. boo.

Just noticed that the rating from an event I played in on 2/28-3/1 Spike Hyzer Stumpy Creek are wrong for the 3rd rd, which was included in my new player rating......drastically affected my rating. How do I go about notifying the right person to make the correction?

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19758

Just noticed that the rating from an event I played in on 2/28-3/1 Spike Hyzer Stumpy Creek are wrong for the 3rd rd, which was included in my new player rating......drastically affected my rating. How do I go about notifying the right person to make the correction?

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19758

are you saying the scores in the official results are wrong or that the rating changed between the unofficial and official results? Official ratings are often different than the unofficial results.

are you saying the scores in the official results are wrong or that the rating changed between the unofficial and official results? Official ratings are often different than the unofficial results.

I think the the 3rd rd ratings for Open were calculated using the par for the short layout instead of longs, which shows a 912 instead of a 984. The unofficial ratings were calculated correctly with the long layout but the official results were calculated wrong using short par. Crushed my rating 😡

Latest posts