• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

No change... the two tourneys that might've, didn't get finalized yet, and a typo currently has me temporarily transgendered for the other event. I'm not sure which I want to get cleared up sooner.

Up a fair bit from 859 to 887. But I have a few Meh rounds that need to be accepted still so that will probably drop me right back down to 865 ish... Gotta step my game up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped from 803 to 794, but I've got some good league rounds going in eventually.

Do all of the league rounds get added once the league is officially over?

I just checked in after a long break to see that I have my first-ever rating thanks to our local club's singles league. I'd say my 833 is spot on with how poorly I played, heh.

I hate answers like that. I appreciate that sometimes **** happens and things cant be done when they were supposed to be but now I am stuck refreshing every 10min, lol. Wish they would have said we are having a problem and ratings wont be out today. Then if they do get the update done later on, it will be a pleasant surprise...

I only played a single rated round, and it was probably my worst round compared to my average at any course in the last 12 months (8 strokes off my average at the time, about 13 off my average now), for a whopping 782. Gross. Guess I need to play more rated rounds next year.

I hate answers like that. I appreciate that sometimes **** happens and things cant be done when they were supposed to be but now I am stuck refreshing every 10min, lol. Wish they would have said we are having a problem and ratings wont be out today. Then if they do get the update done later on, it will be a pleasant surprise...

Or...you could just give it, say, 24 hours regardless of what they say and relax a bit. I get that folks like to keep up with their stats, but your new updated rating will be the same whether you see it the minute they update it or two days later. It's not a time-sensitive matter.

They acknowledge there will be a delay. Take it for what it is and go on about your day.

I bet quite a few of our readers don't remember the real angst there was just prior to the Y2K thing! We laugh now, but then it was 'potentially devastating' (for companies, etc).

I bet quite a few of our readers don't remember the real angst there was just prior to the Y2K thing! We laugh now, but then it was 'potentially devastating' (for companies, etc).

For everyone.

At that point, all catastrophe planning was based on the idea that disasters are local; the unstricken regions would help out those that were hit. Y2K would have hit everyone everywhere at once. No one would have been left to provide help.

Latest posts