• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Down two to 852, had a not so great tournament go in, but the ratings changed to 866 and 802 for it, so I'm not complaining too terribly. I'm just happy to be rated highly enough to where I have to play Rec or higher, and have three tournaments over the next 4 weeks (hopefully), so we'll see if I can get that rating even higher to close out the year.

Up 25 points from 854 to 879. I only had 4 new rounds for this update, but those rounds contained not only my first 900+ tourney round, but also my second! I'm pretty happy.

Ahh...it's going to be close. Down 6 back to 935. Have 6 rounds left to count that average to 931, so I'll likely be back into MA2 when all is said and done. Thankfully my last event was a couple 960s or I would be falling harder.

794 -> 807. Next goal is to not mess up this next tournament and have my rating stay about 800 for the rest of 2017.

Highest rating so far up to 987. States still isn't on my rating where I averaged something like 997. Unfortunately played a tournament last weekend and shot below my rating so next update may fall back a little.

I went up 10 points. don't have a lot of ratings under my belt the last few years but currently at a 961. not unhappy with that but need to improve.

No change, because the Tim Selinske US Masters (September 8-10th) somehow did not get turned in before the October 3rd deadline. =\

Mine do NOT look updated, its missing 2 PDGA tournaments I played in and also my rating is still from July? Has it been updated or what? I want my bump

Mine do NOT look updated, its missing 2 PDGA tournaments I played in and also my rating is still from July? Has it been updated or what? I want my bump

Might help if you put your number in the slot on the dashboard home. So we can look at your pdga profile...

No change, because the Tim Selinske US Masters (September 8-10th) somehow did not get turned in before the October 3rd deadline. =\

Shhh! Once that goes live I won't be able to play Novice anymore. Until then, I intend to go out and dominate all the MN winter tournaments that offer MA4. Second career win, here I come!

Someone should be suspended then... There are guidelines this sort of thing and I think a PDGA Major must have the TD report in 24 hours after the event.

· Requirements for submission of the electronic TD Report to the PDGA Office via email to [email protected]:
Major & NT – 24 hours after event completion.
A-Tier – 48 hours after event completion.
B-Tier – One week after event completion.
C-Tier – Two weeks after event completion.
Leagues – Two weeks after event completion.

Up to 946 to finish the season almost where I started(947). Tough season where moving to a new town showed me that I need to fill holes in my game(mental and skill based) so I'm not so dependent on having played courses a lot of times to score well.

Someone should be suspended then... There are guidelines this sort of thing and I think a PDGA Major must have the TD report in 24 hours after the event.

· Requirements for submission of the electronic TD Report to the PDGA Office via email to [email protected]:
Major & NT – 24 hours after event completion.
A-Tier – 48 hours after event completion.
B-Tier – One week after event completion.
C-Tier – Two weeks after event completion.
Leagues – Two weeks after event completion.

Ha! I've played events around here that take 3+ months to go official.

Latest posts