• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Went down 3 points even though I had some good rounds recently, but the really nice round that was holding me up finally dropped off the calculation. :(

Stayed the same at 944. I won my 2nd Men's Advanced tournament a couple weeks back. Not sure if I should move up to Open yet or finish out the year as an Am.

I want to thank the Thunderbird for my recent successes. A brilliant FH driver.

Im a new PDGA member...when do rounds fall off/not count.

Depending on how many tournaments you play, the old ones will usually drop off once they're more than 12 months back from the most recently finalized event.

Here's your link for the full details! :thmbup:

Two tourneys didn't go official, so same 932 rating. It should be going up on the next hit, though...

Nothing this time, but if the tournament I'm playing in Saturday gets the report in on time (and it's at the IDGC, so that pprobably won't be a problem), I'll have three tournaments go in on the next update

Up two to 854 again; my 759 rated round dropped off again, so I think that pulled the number of rounds which double counted off again. I'll probably try to play in the IDGC league at least once this winter to get another rated round in.

Up two to 854 again; my 759 rated round dropped off again, so I think that pulled the number of rounds which double counted off again. I'll probably try to play in the IDGC league at least once this winter to get another rated round in.

That has to be awesome to play the IDGC league often.

That has to be awesome to play the IDGC league often.

It's about two hours from school and an hour from my parent's house, so I don't get to play it too terribly often, but it's definitely fun whenever I can!

No change (907). But then again, I haven't played a sanctioned event since September, so it's going to stay that way for a while. Only played 10 sanctioned events this year (down from a peak of 25 just a few years ago). Weird year: chose to be selective in choosing events, but then had to withdraw before four different events for one reason or another. Ugh!

Latest posts