• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Peak in Feldberg's bag

Hah, that's a funny ass peak in his bag. Wonder if it was just staged to look that way to be funny, can't see the guy risking pissing the guy off since he was with the guy Dave did the promo for at the end. Especially for information that's readily available.

The only reason I can think that he carries that many discs is that since he travels and plays so many courses in such a variety of locals , the need for variety grows and it's nice to just have one bag with everything instead of an extra bag to switch out discs with.
You're the first voice of reason I've read in this thread yet! Yes, it was staged, Dave was right next to me, and he gave me permission to film everything I did the whole weekend. People love to make **** up, but facts are facts lol. Here's the link in case anyone else wants to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUxLzx1SGgc&list=UUMueiUHCb0K-jaRj4zalI7g&index=55

A lot of Feldberg and very little of his bag. He's probably running down that camera man right now.
WTF? Really? The video wasn't supposed to be a "here's a list of all Dave's disc video" That peek in his bag was designed to be just that, not the focus of the piece. Get a clue people!

Since we're all here, I may as well say this;

No disc golfer's bag should be a secret. Who cares if people look at what you throw? Pros should EXPECT people to be curious about their bags, and they should be glad to show their discs off.

Latest posts