• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect weather, minimal wind, on your way to the course..

I'm glad I have a job where I'm rarely, if ever, "on call." When I leave the building, work stays there.

Of course, I have to spend a lot of those perfect weather days sitting in a windowless cube. At least I'm not getting hit with the constant reminder of how nice it is...

Get a job where you can play while working! I had that but had to trade in that job for a future... :(

I know that feel bro. Missed a couple tourneys this year bc work was so busy. Seems like every morning is beautiful and there's nothing I'd rather do than go discin', and on the weekends when I have time off its always raining.

I know that feel bro. Missed a couple tourneys this year bc work was so busy. Seems like every morning is beautiful and there's nothing I'd rather do than go discin', and on the weekends when I have time off its always raining.

I know that feel. Also can't help but feel cheated when it's beautiful all day while I'm at work, but the minute I get off is the minute it starts pouring rain (as happened yesterday :thmbdown:)

Needless to say, I played anyway...

A buddy of mine has played before while on conference calls. I'm not lucky enough to have a job like that.

I'm on call this week, but no calls on the course this week.
I'm on the side of gaining perspective.
No job = no car, no gas, crappy discs, crappy bag.
Good job despite being on call once every 6 weeks = dependable truck, petrol, bag of hand-picked discs, Revo bag (used).
For those that have been unemployed, you have time and bills but no money.
Work may suck sometimes, but jobs are good things to have.

I'm lucky enough to have a boss that's a local pro...so dipping out early on days with really nice weather to play is almost encouraged.

Latest posts