• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Petition in support of disc golf at Pinto Lake in Watsonville, CA

What's the group opposing the course?

I'm with Matt. Not that I'm against the support of DG! But an educated voter knows both sides of the arguement. I think it would be appropriate for neutral data to be provided.

Won't sign, because you all know how I feel about online petitions (see signature), but I send you guys all my support in keeping Pinto in. Best of luck.

I guess I can only speak for myself, but I wait to throw until the joggers/walkers/birders/bikers/etc are clear. Judging by the number of times per round that I have to wait, I have a hard time believing that there has been a reduction in foot traffic.

And obviously I signed. When I saw the note on the BMouse effbook page, I didn't put 2 and 2 together and figure out that it was posted by THE JHern :)

I'm with Matt. Not that I'm against the support of DG! But an educated voter knows both sides of the arguement. I think it would be appropriate for neutral data to be provided.

I'm just curious...not making any statements.

Just signed and added this after I jsut saw PeterB's comment on the thread "Disc Golf not as green as it seems"

The group opposed isn't local, only is bashing disc golf courses, and has no interest in negotiating or opposing any other development so their opposition is without any merit. Keep disc golf accessable to all!

They are only going after disc golf.

Signed, never played there, maybe I never will, but existing courses should never be taken out unless the abuse to the land gets waaaay out of control.

Its signed, and was part of the reason i suggested people write PDGA on the "disc golf not as green" thread. I have also posted the petition to my facebook group of players

... and I make 564. Who's next?

Latest posts