• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Booster PaK and Challenger PaK

Chally pack

Dear Santa
This looks like a really good disc pack and I would really like one for Christmas.

I think the the black and red one really stands out and I would love to be one of the first ones in Canada !

Thank you !:clap:

Dear Santa
This looks like a really good disc pack and I would really like one for Christmas.

I think the the black and red one really stands out and I would love to be one of the first ones in Canada !

Thank you !:clap:

Santa says you should try and invest. Right now we just sold out of black and red, but we have orange and black as a special edition color for Halloween that is rocking!!

I'm still waiting on some pictures of the smaller one. I'm tempted to buy one for my brother-in-law. Right now he's trying to make due with the little bag you get from Discraft with their four-disc starter set.

I'm still waiting on some pictures of the smaller one. I'm tempted to buy one for my brother-in-law. Right now he's trying to make due with the little bag you get from Discraft with their four-disc starter set.

Here is a pic of the disc storage in our small Booster Pak.

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 96
Challenger Pak

I am interested in your $199 Challenger Pak. Is there any way to get a picture of the pack with like 15 discs in it? What would really help everyone is a youtube video of all the features, pockets and disc storage. It would really help pull the trigger if I could see a video of someone showing off the pack.

I really like the idea of an $85 backpack. An affordable backpack is a much needed product in DG. I wish you the best of luck with it.

I am interested in your $199 Challenger Pak. Is there any way to get a picture of the pack with like 15 discs in it? What would really help everyone is a youtube video of all the features, pockets and disc storage. It would really help pull the trigger if I could see a video of someone showing off the pack.

this ^^^

I'm in the market for a new bag and have been able to review the Prodicsus, Grip, Revo, Flakbags in person so far. The reviews so far and the lifetime warranty on the Chally are very positive ... a comprehensive in depth video would be helpful.

I just got back from a tourney and did a review of the bag. I will post here today. We have special edition orange and black that came out awesome that I am reviewing. No extra charge for the special edition bags.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=fpuTqylwGQA

Here is the link to the new video of the Challenger Pak. Stay tuned to the end to see the features on the bottom of the bag.

If the link doesn't work search for physical flight bag and find us on YouTube

Thanks for the vid. I have been wanting to check this bag out.

Thanks!!! We've gotten some really good feedback from players so far and we are selling out quick. We only have 3 bags left in stock if anyone is interested. If you want a special color we can do that too. If we are out of stock you can pick any of our basic colors and receive in approximately 4 weeks, we can also put together any specialty colors for only a slight surcharge of the cost of material, email me directly at [email protected] for details and I reply in less than an hour.

new video of the Challenger Pak

Thanks for putting up the video it answered alot of questions.. I do have one more question though. Is there some kind of pvc frame? The pack looks really sturdy.

Thanks Dill

Very good question!! There is no PVC frame. There is an internal frame that gives the bag stability, it's very similar to how a suitcase holds it shape.

A PVC frame could theoretically be added of you wanted to make a seat since the bag can be changed from having an upper and lower compartment to just one compartment depending on your needs. We've actually had one guy around here do that.

Thanks for video !

There you go !

Really wanted to see how to add PVC frame/seat to ur bag and it makes sense now !

Any way of seeing the pack that has the frame in it ?

I will pass this link on to Santa so she can order in time for Christmas , will there be Black and Reds ready in the next month or so ?

:clap:

I can see if I can get some pics up with a frame in the bag for a seat. I can have a black and red for you in time if you order soon. Does that work? Just want to make sure I add it into the new batch.