• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Booster PaK and Challenger PaK

Can one show the pix of Challenge bag with umbrella tucked in? I am not sure how one can put umbrella in given the pictures I seen here.

see below .... my umbrella is gigantic btw, it's in there all the way to the bottom.

a couple pics of the challenger in action ..

discgolf%25201526.JPG

discgolf%25201529.JPG

discgolf%25201577.JPG

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a great deal on a bag, a friend of mine is selling his single compartment chally bag that he had custom made. It's black and grey, he had it made and wants a different color so he is selling it for $140 to recoup some costs. You can check it out on Ebay. Just search Challenger Pak by Physical Flight. I don't have the link, he just mentioned it to me in a text. It only has 4hrs left.

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a bag, a friend of mine is selling his single compartment chally bag that he had custom made. It's black and grey, he had it made and wants a different color so he is selling it for $140 to recoup some costs. You can check it out on Ebay. Just search Challenger Pak by Physical Flight. I don't have the link, he just mentioned it to me in a text. It only has 4hrs left.

Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Physical-Fl...567?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a272428af

Oddly the pictures show three different bags (the stamp on the putter pocket varies on each).

2 hours or so left. Great price for a great bag!

I just checked it, it's the first bag from what I remember. He pulled one pic from my Facebook/web page.

Just wanted to give an update for the new year and whats happening at Physical Flight.
1. We have had a great response from patrons for the Challenger Pak and it has been difficult to keep up with demand. (This is a good thing)
2. We have filled a few custom orders for the Challenger Pak recently and are working on the next batch...(Iacas' saffron yellow/black) and (blue skies/black for another DGCR member).
3. We are also making team bags for the University of South Carolina Disc Golf team (black and grey with red seamed zippers and patches).
4. Also if you are interested in getting a bag for the spring let me know. Our new 2013 price will be $225 including aluminum frame, matching zipper pulls, and free shipping. $205 without frame.
5. We are working on making our Performance pak (our competition style bag) out of ballistic nylon and kevlar. Thus making it the only competition style bag with a lifetime warranty 9that I am aware of)...

Is anyone interested in having a competition style bag with lifetime warranty and what features are a must?

Any opinions are welcomed.

Latest posts