• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Skirmish bag

^^agreed, it's very subtle but the features are there that he originally thought about. Tried to put the water bottles on the interior of the bag like in his design however it became difficult to pull your water out and if the bag tipped over then your discs are wet.

Storage and detailed video/features are coming Tuesday.

Cant wait!

Storage and detailed video/features are coming Tuesday.

tumblr_m6wkqu269Z1qihztbo1_500.gif

very interested in this bag, want a purple and black without a doubt. This is the one I've been waiting for since your guys put out the Chally Bag way back. Def want to get in on the pre-order for this one!

Video packing and unpacking it with discs and gear, video of it on someone, video of it beside another bag (grip?)

I'd really like to see what the color combinations are going to be prior to the pre-order or at least at the time when you are able to pre-order. Having to order a bag and not being able to see the exact color combination really turns people away because they just have to guess.

Aside form that, show us everything you can, stand out from the other companies and hit it out of the park with pictures, videos, etc.

Video packing and unpacking it with discs and gear, video of it on someone, video of it beside another bag (grip?)

Will do, I don't have a grip bag lol, but I will set it beside a 1st and 2nd run contender, our competition style bag and Challenger bag.

I'd really like to see what the color combinations are going to be prior to the pre-order or at least at the time when you are able to pre-order. Having to order a bag and not being able to see the exact color combination really turns people away because they just have to guess.

Aside form that, show us everything you can, stand out from the other companies and hit it out of the park with pictures, videos, etc.

I will try my best. We have never had trouble selling out of bags before with only one or two sample bag colors at pre-order.

Because we have more color choices than every other company it's not feasible to pay 1000s of dollars for sample bags, if we did that would increase the price substantially on bags we sell.

Making a bag is more than just hey let's sew it together. There's die fees, prototyping fees, prototype sample, material cost, etc. We have it pretty streamlined right now which is why we offer the prices we do.

I will try my best. We have never had trouble selling out of bags before with only one or two sample bag colors at pre-order.

Because we have more color choices than every other company it's not feasible to pay 1000s of dollars for sample bags, if we did that would increase the price substantially on bags we sell.

Making a bag is more than just hey let's sew it together. There's die fees, prototyping fees, prototype sample, material cost, etc. We have it pretty streamlined right now which is why we offer the prices we do.

Yeah, this is true. Tuesday cant come soon enough for these additional pics and video(s).

Also when shooting your new videos could you make sure they are not vertical like the ones on your physical flight page. Shoot them horizontal, then you won't have the dreaded Vertical Video Syndrome (VVS) is a fictitious disease which satirically claims that those afflicted can only shoot videos in a portrait orientation, as opposed to the more viewer-friendly landscape mode.

What is the dry weight of the bag? Or can you put the answer in the video?