• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Please Help Me Identify this disc

milow369

Birdie Member
Here are the specifics, Innova X-out in the 168-170g. range, ugly with sharpie but it's CE/Champ plastic so it's got a lot of life left in it. It throws somewhat like my CE T-Bird with my limited throws. This disc has a prominent bead under the leading edge as well as a small bead around the inside edge of the disc. I've enclosed some pics, would appreciate your help in identifying this disc.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• close_up.jpg
    close_up.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 128
  • disc_2.jpg
    disc_2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 122
I do not have a good guess. It is different than just about anything that I have seen. What discs have a bead on the bottom edge on anything that fast? That is what is confusing me right now and I am hoping that helps someone else figure it out.

hard to say just from photos, I dug through my bags(old and new), and tried to match.
I am not sure but I will guess- a Roc.:confused:
Looks like my old Roc, it has two beads like that, my new glow Roc does not.
Just my two cents.

I think it's a CE Eagle. I took another look against mine and it's a match. I did initially notice the similarity of the large bead on the outer leading edge, but I missed the small bead on the inner edge.

I held them up together and they're the same. Thanks all. I scored it for $5 bucks!

later

Snub nose w/a bead - looks like Champ Cobra to me, but by those pics its hard to tell. If you say it matches your champ eagle - well there you go :)

Eagle or maybe a firechicken, but I think eagle. How does it fly??? That bead is to small for a mid I think

My guess is some type of fairway driver. Maybe a CE Lepoard. Because I use to have one.

I really can't tell from the pictures, I think I would have to hold it and examine it.

I think your best bet would be let a few guys who know a lot about disc in your town look at it. They should know.

I would not say an Eagle because the Eagle does not have big of lips on the rim unless the mold has changed since then.

I am pretty confident it's either a Leopard or some other midrange-fairway driver.

I change my gues to leopard because the leopard has that little turn on the rim. Good one Dillon

I don't think it's a Leo. The wing on a Leo is flatter and it has a notch. That looks like a bead in the picture.

To me it looks like a Cobra, but it's hard to tell. What does the tooling say on the bottom? If it says "Ontario" I'd say it's a Cobra. If it say "Rancho Jambalaya" or whatever that darn town is called..."Rancho Cucamonga?" If it says "Rancho" and something else, it's some other disc.

I don't think it's a Leo. The wing on a Leo is flatter and it has a notch. That looks like a bead in the picture.

To me it looks like a Cobra, but it's hard to tell. What does the tooling say on the bottom? If it says "Ontario" I'd say it's a Cobra. If it say "Rancho Jambalaya" or whatever that darn town is called..."Rancho Cucamonga?" If it says "Rancho" and something else, it's some other disc.
Now I wish there was a Rancho Jambalaya.

All I know for sure that THAT is not Champ. Cobra at all since I collects CC's.

It looks like CE/Champ. fairway driver. Don't know which kind though.

Latest posts