• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Some shots from WellsBranch's course a few days ago. This course is a "must play" experience but you do have to be part billy-goat to navigate it. I've never played anything like it.

Attachments

• IMG_0639[1].jpg
    IMG_0639[1].jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0635[1].jpg
    IMG_0635[1].jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0644[1].jpg
    IMG_0644[1].jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 87
Vibram discs (new old stock) are still available.

In February of 2020, right before the world got sick, my two sons and I were on a disc golf road trip through Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and decided to start 2nd Shot Disc Golf because between us, we had amassed hundreds of discs.
We have many new old stock discs from mist manufacturers available. Vibrams were always my personal favorite due to their durability, being rubber instead of plastic. I bought out remaining stock of a few retailers and 2nd Shot has grown very quickly!
We're on facebook as "2nd Shot Disc Golf", Instagram as "2ndShotDisc", and other social media platforms.
Thanks fellow disc golfers!

Attachments

• 92DF278E-054B-42D2-9B0A-1E915C0A8440.jpg
    92DF278E-054B-42D2-9B0A-1E915C0A8440.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 65
  • 0BEB31C0-B537-46AF-BB0A-D312EF0F815E.jpg
    0BEB31C0-B537-46AF-BB0A-D312EF0F815E.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 5BB421B0-CC81-4CE1-9D80-9D25EEE392A5.jpeg
    5BB421B0-CC81-4CE1-9D80-9D25EEE392A5.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 43
One of the new baskets installed this weekend at Central Assembly of God DGC. The Gravity from MVP.

picture.php

Unless you have that cart Hannibal Lechter used to get Inspector Patsi up the stairs.

I'd hate to be stuck behind the guy using that cart, to get up this many stairs.

But as long as you made that reference,'ve certainly felt disemboweled by a few courses.

Frederickson DG

Such a beautiful place to throw discs around! I can't wait to get back to the West Sound now that Covid restrictions are relaxing. Just wish that Bud Pell was still there :(

Last edited:
NOT cart friendly. :(

The course is definitely not cart friendly, and there's a 1/4 mile uphill walk just to get to the first tee. The holes are short, but you've got to stay in the narrow, wooded fairways. Really fun course to play, though.

^That's just mean. Kinda reminds me of an oversized version of the custom baskets at Stevens Lake, WA.

Last edited:
For 3 weeks when the flowers are blooming each April, Hole #3 at Munden Point in Virginia Beach my home course, is the most scenic hole I play during that time, and still scenic the other 49 weeks of the year. I've never seen anybody reach long basket.

Photo Left: Short tee and up and over the flowers with a carry of 190 feet, short basket is middle left line. Or a low skip to the left of flowers. This time of the year snakes can be seen in those flower bushes.

Center: Long tee, love this scene short basket middle left line, long basket directly behind not seen. Creek on the left.

Right: Short basket, long basket directly behind flowers to the left of trees about 40 feet. Its sunglasses off, I've seen snakes creeping along here, a trail on the right by tree takes you to #4 tee's.

Attachments

• Hole3a.jpg
    Hole3a.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Hole3b.jpg
    Hole3b.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Hole3c.jpg
    Hole3c.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 54
Left Photo: Long basket very difficult reach flower bushes within C1, and seen others searching for disc.

Center: Long tee #4 baskets in the direction of right narrow gap or a skip in the middle gap to the right and can use the road. Looks like those flowers received a haircut, I did it once last year.

Right: Looking back to short tee #4, long tee is directly behind flower bushes.

I consider Munden Point my Therapy course it's about 15 miles outside the city, and most days I maybe the only one playing. Very scenic along the North Landing River, critters, and very teachable with wind play.

Attachments

• hole3d.jpg
    hole3d.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 38
  • hole4a.jpg
    hole4a.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 37
  • hole4b.jpg
    hole4b.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 32
Just saw this photo posted on a local Disc Golf page.

Attachments

• pdga.jpg
    pdga.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 70