• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

I'd just return them like I do ever disc.

Just towards the end of the summer I returned 2 11x KC Pro Teebirds, a CE Spider, a CE Valkyrie and a 4x Kenny Glow Roc.

The Kenny was debatable but I really felt like it would have been bad karma to keep it and throw it. The owner was about to kneel down and kiss my damn feet too when I met up to return it. He awarded me with 20 bucks.

I'd do the same! I did a few dye jobs for a local pro awhile back and he gave me a 174g ce t mold teebird for doing them as he had a couple and wasn't throwing them anymore. I ended up losing it after just getting used to it and loving it. Put up a lost disc poster and had a guy call me. My buddy happened to be at the course so i asked him to give the guy $20 for finding it. Worked out great for both of us! only problem.... i lost it again the next f**king time out with it :(

well first off, brp has a lost and found so you should just drop them off there. BUT, its been discovered by myself and another forum user that some brp employee(s) seem to find discs they like in the boxes and then cross out the ink and write their own names on them.... happened to me and not been happy about it since.

At that point, I'm sorry man, but if more than a couple people have crossed out names, keep it. If a disc has been lost and forgotten that many times, it's probably unwanted anyways.

I could see a disc being inked and sold several times, but that's rare.

...mind you, I am absolutely not condoning stealing from a lost and found box.

Last edited:
I've only been playing a year, but I've already found a bunch:
3 - Star Katanas (all unmarked, found on the same course, on the same day)
Champion Orc (marked, returned)
DX Wraith (unmarked)
R-Pro Boss (marked, returned)
DX Cro (unmarked)
Pro Leo (unmarked)
Champion Boss (marked, returned)
Champion Teebird (marked, attempted return)
2 - DX Sharks (unmarked)
and at least 5 DX Rocs (people love them around here)

well first off, brp has a lost and found so you should just drop them off there. BUT, its been discovered by myself and another forum user that some brp employee(s) seem to find discs they like in the boxes and then cross out the ink and write their own names on them.... happened to me and not been happy about it since.

so....don't put them in lost and found?

I used to keep track of what I found, but it is too much work. I have probably found over 300 discs, and returned about 100 of those. Some of the better finds:

CE Valk
Special Blend Orc (mailed to the guy since he lived in a different city)
Pro-line Leo
Tie Dye pre-Barry Leo
1st run Katana
1st run Nuke
Agusta Wraith

I am fortunate to have a lake on my home course that gives me more plastic than it takes away. The $40 I spent on a lake rake has paid for itself and then some.

At that point, I'm sorry man, but if more than a couple people have crossed out names, keep it. If a disc has been lost and forgotten that many times, it's probably unwanted anyways.

I could see a disc being inked and sold several times, but that's rare.

...mind you, I am absolutely not condoning stealing from a lost and found box.

Have you seen the marketplace here on DGCR. It is not that uncommon to have plastice sold/traded multiple times.

I will call/text the number that is not marked out. Where I have trouble is when there is more than one name and neither is marked out.

I'm 5 for 5 on returning discs in the last 7 mos. My local course has a $1 reward for returned plastic, and you pay a $1 if you pick up your disc. Another course has the same policy, but also posts pics online so you can check if your disc turns up.

It's good that there has always been a phone # and name on each disc. Let that be a lesson to you all.

Champ Boss
Blowfly putter (super floppy)
Star Vulcan
Protostar Archon
Champ Destroyer (no sure on this one)

Speaking of finding stuff, this past weekend I found someones 2010 taxes (SSN, address, etc) in a folder sitting in a parking lot. I'm mailing it back to him.

Last edited:
Dx Viper
Dx Shark 2x
Dx Leo
KC Aviar
Ch Orc
Ch Teebird 11x
First Run ESP Nuke
Star FL

I found a comet today at about 4pm with a whole bunch of ink, a lot of ace congrats and one name and number. Called the guy and found out he worked 3 miles from my work and got him the disc back. 4 hour find to return. That's my fastest.

Many of my discs have other people's names and numbers crossed out. Now I have to write "I paid for this disc" on it with my name/number. So please call even if there is excessive ink!

I found a champ Viking in a creek
My buddy found a Star Trek dyed GL vision in the very same creek. No names on either.

it is found plastic...
photo-18.jpg

Just today found a yellow/red C Roadrunner 8/10 tucked into the pinestraw at Cottage Hill/Mobile, no ink.

Last summer returned many dozens, kept 16 with no ink.
P Beast 10/10, roof of 2nd story hotel
S Beast 9/10, black, stomped into mud
2 S Wraiths 9/10
2 S Destroyers 9/10, same hole, nestled side-by-side
C Sidewinder
C Boss 10/10, perfect green of streamside reeds
S Boss 9/10
ESP Flick 10/10
P Katana, tree
C Ape 9/10, green again
S Max
2 S Xcalibers
S TeeRex
The preponderance of new drivers leads me to believe that their owners probably weren't capable of throwing them.

All uninked DX went to Boise High for their PE program, about a dozen discs.

Latitude 64 GL Riot 10/10 no ink - found stuck on side of a small hill stuck in mud
Millenium JLS 9.5/10 no ink - found in water
DGA Rouge 6/10 has ink - found in water called the number on disc twice. No answer or reply to voicemail
Discraft Avenger elite z 9/10 no ink - found in tree

All found within the last 2 months. Thats how long I have been playing.

Good find today... A red167g CE Firebird (marked FX). About a 7/10. Has a name and a phone number with no area code. I tried all local area codes but it's not a valid number anymore. I found it on #17 at TX Army Trail DGC in Cypress, TX, which is a newer course, so it hasn't been there for too long.