• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Post your old dirty putter

I'm too lazy to go out and get my bag, so here's just a video of the putters I keep in my bag. My tried and true is the blue one, you can tell it's warped even though I kinda quickly show them.

DSC01465.jpg

The blue one is the first disc I ever bought.

My putters are all beautiful, and perfect in every way. Don't call them dirty Midnight. You'll hurt their feelings and they won't fly correctly any more.

IMG_20110711_174743.jpg

JK Aviar--My driver/upshot/windy day putter with last years SSS stamp

IMG_20110711_174731.jpg

Plain ol' DX Aviar (2 ring)--woods upshots or sacrifice disc. Gets putting duty when it starts to get dark since my night-vision is crap.

IMG_20110711_174714.jpg

Old soft Glow Aviar (2 ring) ---Used for when I have to make a shot from an awkward stance or long turn over jump putts. It's been in the bag for about 6 years now.

IMG_20110711_174639.jpg

Plain ol' Black DX Aviar(2 ring)-- My main putter.

All are pretty beat in by now. The JK is the newest edition to the 4.

I didn't collect these putters just cause they are the old 2 ring Aviars. It's just that I've had them for so long.

This is my first putter....
FirstPutter.jpg

It's an old XD I bought back in 86 or 87. I recently retired it after all my other old DX plastic began cracking.

My Aviar-X. I must have used it for years, years ago...

Attachments

• DSCN4220.jpg
    DSCN4220.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 55
Putters

Proto SE Avair and Pro Rhyno. Thanks to fatbackbob and prerube. It'll be tough for either to ever leave the bag.

Attachments

• putters.jpg
    putters.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 45
  • putterss.jpg
    putterss.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 27
I suppose I will throw up the Wizard too just because. The yellow one that was once white is beat to hell the blue one is newer.

DSC01464.jpg

Latest posts