• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

Gpd's are the best disc ever made. That is all. If you have any 168-171 you don't want, I will buy them.

is the plastic on the GPDs the super flippity floppy g line crap or the stuff that has a rigid rim but buttery core?

is the plastic on the GPDs the super flippity floppy g line crap or the stuff that has a rigid rim but buttery core?

I tried out some GStar/G-Line discs because I love the old gummy champ discs, and I thought this was an attempt at recreating that feel. The G-Line PD I have is grippy and feels great, but you can't make this into a taco shell like Vibram's supersoft special run or a Gumbputt. Still, if you grip it and wobble it up and down there's going to be some play in it. I wouldn't call it "flippity floppy" by a long shot, though.

Gpd's are the best disc ever made. That is all. If you have any 168-171 you don't want, I will buy them.

They are seriously dope. My first drive with it was on an over a hill, blind 390 ft hole. Has intense glide, I probably didn't throw more than 70-80 percent into it and it parked for an easy birdie. I immediately ordered two more when I got back from my round.

Question for all of you pd throwers, I already asked in the whats it worth thread and have gotten no response yet. I have two s-line pd's that are shield stamped and have patent numbers. Both are 10/10 on sleepy scale, one is red and 175 grams and the other is neon yellow an 171 grams. Worth anything? Good throwers? Thanks for the info.

Question for all of you pd throwers, I already asked in the whats it worth thread and have gotten no response yet. I have two s-line pd's that are shield stamped and have patent numbers. Both are 10/10 on sleepy scale, one is red and 175 grams and the other is neon yellow an 171 grams. Worth anything? Good throwers? Thanks for the info.

These can be had through some online stores, that said...16 bucks, tops.

I have two s-line pd's that are shield stamped and have patent numbers. Both are 10/10 on sleepy scale, one is red and 175 grams and the other is neon yellow an 171 grams. Worth anything? Good throwers? Thanks for the info.
Since these are still floating around out there (at at least one retailer), I wouldn't pay more than $18 shipped for them MAX. They're great throwers though and definitely look better than the Freak stamps that come on the S-Lines right now.

The dayglo shield stamps are a more glidey run for sure but I have other SPDs that fly almost identically to those. I only have dayglo shield stamps so I can't say how the other colors fly.

Really loving these new G*PD's. After some more use with them I find that they're a lot like my beat in ChampyStar PD's. We'll see how the age with some use, but they're flying nice right out of the box so I'm a fan. I've got a sparkle silver 159g and my pearly blue first run max weight in the bag. Both are great.

Still not as great as my beat to hell Pink DGR PD though. That thing is money.

PD PD PD! Love me some PD's!

couple questions

I'm currently bagging teebirds, which I like a lot, and the trespass, which is okay. I'm starting to feel that the trespass is a bit too inconsistent for me. Is the PD a good disc to fill in the gap between teebirds and the trespass?

And also, anyone have any idea when the discmania store will restock gline or if it's going to be in regular production?

Thanks

is the silver really the best color. I have a few other silvers that are tough to find. Is the good even worse?

Last edited:
I only ordered silver. They aren't the most visible, but (based on the Euro Roc3s I got) they are less earth-toned than the gold and black.

Latest posts