• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prediction: Paul McBeth Stays With Innova

DiscFifty

Banned
Just documenting my firm belief Paul leaving Innova, 1st announced by Innova themselves, on Halloween, just seems too fishy to be true and ultimately turns out to be a prank derived from all the hoopla of him getting a "million" dollar contract from Discraft.

Now..it wouldn't surprise me if Paul does end up getting a million dollar contract...but with Innova.

We'll see...

Haha now this really makes me laugh

I love how you are so happy and can't wait for the news that Paul will be your new teammate to come online so you are leaving this messages all aver the threads.

Or maybe I am completely wrong. But can't wait too. :D:D

Haha now this really makes me laugh

Hey... making you laugh is not a bad thing!

btw....How would yourself, Nate & Val really feel if another player other than yourselves was offered some mega buck contract from Discraft? Surely you guys are worth some serious $$$ as well? :popcorn:

Theory: Paul never "left" Innova, just a hiatus. 4x destroyers, Mcpro aviars and roc3s are about to sell out. Booming sales year and we'll see Paul again in 2-3 years. Win win on both accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still believe he is going to make his own line of discs and have discraft or someone else manufacture them for him. I think hes going to try and be the Jordan of disc golf and brand himself and just make all the dollars.

I love how you are so happy and can't wait for the news that Paul will be your new teammate to come online so you are leaving this messages all aver the threads.

Or maybe I am completely wrong. But can't wait too. :D:D

Mostly just makes me laugh with all the silly speculation and things people say. Not really worried about who is on what team and such. Just makes for an entertaining time for me

Hey... making you laugh is not a bad thing!

btw....How would yourself, Nate & Val really feel if another player other than yourselves was offered some mega buck contract from Discraft? Surely you guys are worth some serious $$$
It helps us all out. With all that has gone on with the rumour mill I have reworked my own setup with discraft to make it better for me. If someone else can come in and get something good for themselves, then so be it. Just glad to see players getting more for what we do

With all that has gone on with the rumour mill I have reworked my own setup with discraft to make it better for me. If someone else can come in and get something good for themselves, then so be it. Just glad to see players getting more for what we do

Glad to hear it, congrats!

Mostly just makes me laugh with all the silly speculation and things people say. Not really worried about who is on what team and such. Just makes for an entertaining time for me

Silly speculation you say? Pffft...DGCR is nothing. Check out r/discgolf sometime. As someone else said somewhere here in the DGCR forums; "r/discgolf is the 9th circle of Hell."

-Dave

Latest posts