• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro worlds this week

Slightly related.. but does anyone know if there's a list of registered players for worlds around? I'd like to see if any of the local pros are going to be there.

yeah i"ll be there. wednesday and saturday for sure it looks like - and then probably whenever else i can make it.

i am going to be there on friday. and i found a registered player list on pdga's site one night, but i can't find it now.

I was there playing today and saw avery Jenkins nikko climo and barry Schultz practicing on the blue course. I hope to make it up there sometime to see them playthis weekend. Its crazy to see someone launch discs like that.

Pro Worlds Players List

New poster here :) been browsing the site for a while though. This is the list you're looking for. It's updated with the tee-times for Tuesday too.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9551

Interesting that Feldberg, Nikko, Climo, Lundmark, and Doss are all back-to-back-to-back(etc..) starting at 10:00.

Does anyone know if they will have live scoring, or maybe even some streaming video of the event?

I'll be there watching probably everyday of the tournament at some point. Going to be taking as much video as I can, pretty excited at the moment!! :clap:

oh i'll be taking plenty of videos, i plan on bringing an extra cell phone battery :D plus my blackberry takes great videos

Glad to hear there will be people taking video. I wonder if there is there an official camera crew for the event. I would love to watch the whole final round on video later.

Going Sat

Going to final round and final 9....... Baller.... This is going to be awesome. I will follow the first or second card in the Morning and watch the finals @ noon.

Very excited.

i just want Avery to sign his mini marker that i found :D he left it at Rogers Lakewood, it's a TEAM MEMBER ONLY glow mini, with his name and PDGA number stamped on it

IDIOT

i just want Avery to sign his mini marker that i found :D he left it at Rogers Lakewood, it's a TEAM MEMBER ONLY glow mini, with his name and PDGA number stamped on it

Yeah I'm sure he'd appreciate just not returning it to him. If you were smart maybe you could just ask him for something from the RV and tell him to sign it...... He might literally punch you in the face...

i tried to return it to him when i saw him, but i didn't have it on me, it was at the house. he told me to just keep it. believe me, i wouldn't walk up to someone, with their unique discs, and say "hey man, can you sign this thing that was yours and give it back to me with all my teeth, please?"

I'm here all week hosting the entire NC & SC crew (minus one, but 2 world champs and hopefully 1 more by the end of the week). You'll see our house (and temp course) on the way to the courses if you take the 129th St shortcut from I-65.

I really wanted to go but it doesn't look liike I'll be able to make it:wall:.

Latest posts