• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tweeted Will asking if the D1 compared to the Xcal and D2 to the Destroyer. He said that it was a fair comparison, but that the plastic is what he really loves. Very consistent from disc to disc. This is straight from Will, I haven't seen them in person or thrown them.

^Sweet! I was gonna wait til the slower stuff came out but I don't think I can. I'll try the D3 and D4 when they come out.

Maybe no one has these discs yet because you can
only buy them via nikkos pyramid scheme...

im intrigued.

I didn't read the whole TeamDiscMobile thread but it
sounds like for $47/month you get unlimited Prodigy discs
and if you get friends to sign up you can make money
off the discs they buy!;)

whoa, I leave the thread for a few days an it is having some bleed issues with the other thread. I want a camero, whatever that is. :)

here it is. it's even a convertable.

41lG5a5H5NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saw a few guys throwing some Prodigy plastic the other day in Louisville, KY (At Charlie Vettiner). They had 4 or 5 of the discs each and damn they were some sexy discs (Some felt like CE).

The shop around the corner from me said they got in in time to order some Prodigy discs, she told me Prodigy said they are only able(?) to fill orders for the first 100 shops that order them. I plan on trying the D4 at least. Not sure when they're going to arrive.

I am just wondering what is taking so long to get their website up, I believe that they said on the 1st that they would have it up within the week, well Wednesday of next week no website. Can't wait to try the discs but I don't like going to facebook to get info on their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts