• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Pro Suspended from PDGA Play

I can sympathize with the dude, I deal with a few of the same issues, tandem punch of borderline personality disorder and ADHD here. He is probably in a similar boat, where due to a lack of activity in the frontal lobe, he has a relatively inert conscience. Without cognizance, he responds to any sort of stimulus, without any forethought, often creating unfavorable results. That being said, I have never kicked over a temp basket...

maybe the basket said something about his mom and nobody else heard it.

You're a good man ZJ.

I'm honestly not sure how I'd respond to something like that.

Very good point, OB. The person having the lash out is definitely not the only one affected by this stuff. I watched week old footage, last night, of another Pro player that was having such fits (albiet, not kicking over baskets) of cursing, hitting stuff, and just being a D!@# to his card mates by doing this stuff, he actually called out a "Courtesy Violation" on Himself.

I think it is about time these things start being addressed, more Frequently, by the PDGA. Just my opinion, though.

^^
I just watched that myself, he also called himself a pu**y & a ret**d super loud right in front of the camera. And said a few other things that made me want to barf. All I could think about was how I absolutely hate being around people like that, let alone having to play a round with them.

^^
I just watched that myself, he also called himself a pu**y & a ret**d super loud right in front of the camera. And said a few other things that made me want to barf. All I could think about was how I absolutely hate being around people like that, let alone having to play a round with them.

Which video was it?

It was Nikko and I watched a bunch that day, it was either from worlds or one of the 1st 3 rounds at ledgestone.

getting pissed and shouting and kicking a basket? ---------Didn't a pro disc golfer kill a guy once?

I get this isn't cool, but an apology, a mild suspension and......and...uh...uh (insert Jeff Goldblum) there ya go.

Shoving the disc into the chains is a stroke penalty in my book. It's not a throw and discers are not supposed to touch anything in front of their lie.

Shoving the disc into the chains is a stroke penalty in my book. It's not a throw and discers are not supposed to touch anything in front of their lie.

Where is that in the pdga rule book? You can't have supporting contact, but no way the chains are supporting contact unless you're leaning on the basket or pole.