• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Pro Suspended from PDGA Play

Allegedly, I guess

Not allegedly. He pleaded no contest (guilty) and is serving 4 years in Folsom. Mowed the guy over and took off. Turned himself in a day or two later when he found out they had it on video and were looking for him.

getting pissed and shouting and kicking a basket? ---------Didn't a pro disc golfer kill a guy once?

I get this isn't cool, but an apology, a mild suspension and......and...uh...uh (insert Jeff Goldblum) there ya go.
Google "Jean Pierre Trias" - a onetime regular amateur tourney disc golfer out here. Was a mid 800s type of player. But holy ****, brutal story.

Not allegedly. He pleaded no contest (guilty) and is serving 4 years in Folsom. Mowed the guy over and took off. Turned himself in a day or two later when he found out they had it on video and were looking for him.

My bad. Didn't realize he pleaded no contest. Hadn't been keeping up with the details

Thank you :)

I was googling "Jean Pierre Trias Disc Golf" ...The disc golf part was the mistake apparently.

Pretty nuts

Latest posts