• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Pro Suspended from PDGA Play

Didn't they previously report the reason? Most were fees or drugs.

guess this is why:
So I really lost some respect for Bradly Williams today..he pulled a really dick move...Hole 14 at Red Rock show out at Moodies he missed a 15 to 20 ft putt that chained out..He kicked the basket and knocked it over ( it was a temp basket ) while other players still had to putt out on the same card as he was on and other players were playing behind him on cards to follow. The event was caught on video..not classy move by a pro at all...I wish he would have kept it together and proved every thing that I have heard about him to be wrong...yes the baskets were not grate baskets and they were spitting out like real bad all weekend but I mean really?ugh

https://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/2z6mc6/lost_respect_for_bradly_williams_today/

Out of curiosity, why phrase it as "Prodigy Pro" instead of just posting his name? Bradley Williams. There was that so hard?

I was in contact with the guy for a bit via email. Glad I stopped replying actually and didn't waste any effort on him. Something seemed weird, that was for sure.

Out of curiosity, why phrase it as "Prodigy Pro" instead of just posting his name? Bradley Williams. There was that so hard?

Because who cares about some regular shmuck getting suspended? But you knew that.

Because who cares about some regular shmuck getting suspended? But you knew that.

I know who Bradley Williams is, as do a lot of folks who frequent the forums. I had no idea he was with Prodigy, and frankly, have no idea what his being with Prodigy has to do with his being suspended by the PDGA.

I was in contact with the guy for a bit via email. Glad I stopped replying actually and didn't waste any effort on him. Something seemed weird, that was for sure.

He claims to be a diagnosed psychopath, so that probably has something to do with his odd behavior.
Frankly, I'm surprised it has taken this long for him to face any kind of disciplinary action. He is an incredibly talented golfer. It's just a shame that his behavior overshadows that.

Bradley is the Godfather on this site.

His AMA here is an interesting read.

Who is this guy? What has he done? I mean, hey great he is sponsored by Prodigy but, I have to agree with one of the posters on here that said why not say he was suspended. Titling it Prodigy pro... no he's not, he's sponsored, he's not a pro. Also he should be suspended, you don't kick over the basket.

Who is this guy? What has he done? I mean, hey great he is sponsored by Prodigy but, I have to agree with one of the posters on here that said why not say he was suspended. Titling it Prodigy pro... no he's not, he's sponsored, he's not a pro. Also he should be suspended, you don't kick over the basket.

He is a sponsored Pro with Prodigy. He plays open and is usually in the top ten especially in mid-west tourneys. He's got skills and impulse control problems.

Who is this guy? What has he done?

The fact that I pay almost zero attention to "pro" disc golf, and can really only name a very small handful of sponsored players (Climo, McBeth,...uhm, Feldberg....:confused:), but still know of Bradley Williams, speaks volumes as to his past issues.

He is a sponsored Pro with Prodigy. He plays open and is usually in the top ten especially in mid-west tourneys. He's got skills and impulse control problems.

Funny, I am from the Midwest and never heard of this guy, been to quite a few tourneys too. He is from Texas, which is in the south. I looked him up and he is a classified pro and sponsored by Prodigy. That is true. Oh well, kicking over a basket is worthy of a suspension, for a year? Idk, maybe 2 months would be sufficient. A year should be something like a drug/alcohol related offense during an event or off the course if you are a "pro" player.

Funny, I am from the Midwest and never heard of this guy, been to quite a few tourneys too. He is from Texas, which is in the south. I looked him up and he is a classified pro and sponsored by Prodigy. That is true. Oh well, kicking over a basket is worthy of a suspension, for a year? Idk, maybe 2 months would be sufficient. A year should be something like a drug/alcohol related offense during an event or off the course if you are a "pro" player.

Did you look at the PDGA link from the OP?

Latest posts