• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

man i have the best mailman ever! he just stopped by my house after finishing his route and dropped the box off! figured it was a shame for me to wait lol

pics will be up. maybe a vid. im still trying to stop finding pockets lol. this thing is too awesome and rides amazing. very comfy,lots and lots and lots of room to spare. this bag is like if a mahal and grip had a baby!

heres some pics next to the fully loaded mahal

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Did you clean up a crime scene with that towel? Jeez. Also, disappointed there aren't more pinkies in there.

Looks nice. I'm a big boy and can't use standard straps--too small. I'd be interested to know how it fits us biguns.

lol its a tye dye towel. burnt orange. also, these discs are just thrown in,not my normal discs ;)

im about 5'5'' 215 and this bag fits nice. the wide straps feel very comfy

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

Just got mine and threw the discs I had laying around in it. 3 putters, 4 mids, 4 fairways, and 26 drivers. Sure I could have fit a few more drivers but didn't want to go to the car. This thing sits very comfortable, even loaded up. Like Booter said, tons of pockets. This is definitely an awesome bag. If it matters, I am 6'2" and 225. I didn't even let the straps out for the pic and it fit like a glove.

Hey Booter,
I checked out the video yesterday and thought it was well done. I appreciate you taking the time to do it and posting it for others to see. I'm really looking forward to getting mine.

Latest posts