• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Next week it should happen. I'll get the final product and get the photos for you.
Also negotiate that those who preorder can choose their favorite from all the colors.
Colors exposed soon.

Offer! All preorders get Free shipping!

I'm confused, a pre-buy reserve system with no picture of a final product or even good pictures of a pre release product. Not even what colors will be available? Didn't we see this before?

At least Grip had some prototypes on player's backs and videos of them.

It sounds like a nice bag but I would need some detailed specifications, and high res pics and demonstration videos before I even thing about signing up for a pre-buy.

Gosh I hope Grip patented their bag or whatever they would have to do because this is a complete copy. That being said so are like every other non backpack style bags. But they still won't sell as good as the grip bags. The first on the market usually has all the success while the secondary gets a fast start then dies out.

Supposedly it has more space for extras then the grip.Like Rhine said, however, it would be nice to get some more details before the preorder. A video showing how it sits on your back, the different pockets, etc would be awesome.

I'm confused, a pre-buy reserve system with no picture of a final product or even good pictures of a pre release product. Not even what colors will be available? Didn't we see this before?

At least Grip had some prototypes on player's backs and videos of them.

It sounds like a nice bag but I would need some detailed specifications, and high res pics and demonstration videos before I even thing about signing up for a pre-buy.

that's exactly what we'll do when the final product is ready and the presale starts.

I should get the photos and video this weekend and on Monday should we be ready for presale. I have test players here that have used this bag half a year now. and the bag itself has been under development over a year.

can't deny the similarity that just comes when making backpack and trying to make it tough and practical. many changes made during this process and the first proto was not even close to this final product. Sure we made big changes after grip because the room for accessories was something players wanted and we'll do more changes if needed and players want.

-kai-

you have a crazy calendar sir!

or I have completely lost all sense of reality (possible)

in any event I'll keep my eye out for next Monday

you have a crazy calendar sir!

or I have completely lost all sense of reality (possible)

in any event I'll keep my eye out for next Monday

:D funny on my MacBook it was 19th
in my wall calendar we have same 20th day next monday
never rely on your Mac :)

I wonder how my frisbee tournament are booked for this season :)

I don't think the thread itself needs to go to the Vendor section as it was started by a "regular" member to discuss the backpack

the manufacturer can post in the thread to give updates just like cmrichar does in the MVP thread

now if there is a dedicated thread for a pre-order type of thing then that should likely go in the vendor section

Vesakia,
What site will the preorders be taken on? Facebook or your web site? Will there be a limit to the amount of preorders? Finally, once the preorders are taken. How long till they are shipped?

Thanks!

At first glance this bag looks like a grip bag...does anyone else feel this way?

looks like a grip but it looks like it has a ton more room for all of the extras. and for the same price they offer it in different colors.

Latest posts