• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Q Sentinel

Dick move brando. An "if rocaholic doesn't want them" is cool but due to your post I feel you had different intentions:|

Dick move brando. An "if rocaholic doesn't want them" is cool but due to your post I feel you had different intentions:|

I never read through the whole thread when I saw the post saying he had some, it was never my intention to snake a deal from anyone I thought rocaholic was just asking about the disc in general after all this isnt a wanted thread. i have already sent payment but once I receive roach olio is welcome to get one from me if he would like I have no problem with.

You guys probably shouldn't just make assumptions before you know the truth or what happened at all though before you flame someone in an open thread.

It's easy enough to pm and see what's going on after all.

Any chance that with the new Millennium discs they've been releasing that are copies of old discs, they might be considering revisiting the old San Marino Q-Sentinel mold too?

Any chance that with the new Millennium discs they've been releasing that are copies of old discs, they might be considering revisiting the old San Marino Q-Sentinel mold too?

I doubt they still have it. When it first changed everyone at Millennium had a cow about how the new ones sucked. If they had the old mold I bet they would have changed it back.

The good news is that the new sparkle ones fly almost as well but they are just standard in the grip department. The new ones are a bit more domey as well. I would just pick up a current Sentinel if I were to look into throwing them again.

I doubt they still have it. When it first changed everyone at Millennium had a cow about how the new ones sucked. If they had the old mold I bet they would have changed it back.

The good news is that the new sparkle ones fly almost as well but they are just standard in the grip department. The new ones are a bit more domey as well. I would just pick up a current Sentinel if I were to look into throwing them again.

^ I feel like this might not be the case (new being like old). That being said Apparently these arent as Awesome as I had hope and are not at all available sooo... Im not even going to try and get into them. Ive been fine this long without them Im pretty sure ill be fine going forward with out them too.

I never read through the whole thread when I saw the post saying he had some, it was never my intention to snake a deal from anyone I thought rocaholic was just asking about the disc in general after all this isnt a wanted thread. i have already sent payment but once I receive roach olio is welcome to get one from me if he would like I have no problem with.

You guys probably shouldn't just make assumptions before you know the truth or what happened at all though before you flame someone in an open thread.

We can discuss all that when you get them man....send me a PM if you so desire.

It's also not a sale thread. Someone offered an OP something they inquired about and you hopped on the opportunity. I've done the same thing myself but said if "OP" doesn't want them . . .

I'm thinking I might try a verdict to replace my prized sentinel.

That blunt nose, flat top and bead are the closest disc I can think of.

Bender and Grip Enemy. Brando wasn't being a douche at all. If anything blame me. I did pm rocaholic first but heard from brando first. So I made the decision to sell to him. Dick move on my part to not wait for a response, maybe. I'm sure everyone will be fine. If yall want to flame anyone throw the heat my way as I started it.

As for the Verdict comment that's the exact disc that I replaced my Q-sents with

No butthurt here...I felt as though I should have called it as I saw it.

You clarified - the end.

It's also not a sale thread. Someone offered an OP something they inquired about and you hopped on the opportunity. I've done the same thing myself but said if "OP" doesn't want them . . .

He asked about details of the disc in the op and stated he wanted them in a later post like I said I didn't read through the whole thread when I clicked back into it to read I saw gillias post first because the it brought me to the newest post, that was before I read Rocs later post asking if anyone had any sents or what they would cost you guys can think what I did was douchey but I didn't intentionally poach a deal for roc. And like I said I am willing to make it right and send him a sent if that's what he would like to do. He'll I'd even cover his shipping so he could get the same deal I did!

You can think I was being a douche all you want but that's just not the case.

I may be a little naive on such matters, but how hard would it really be to recreate the old mold if they don't have it anymore? If the old molds are that much better, sounds like it might be worth the effort.

I may be a little naive on such matters, but how hard would it really be to recreate the old mold if they don't have it anymore? If the old molds are that much better, sounds like it might be worth the effort.

If they just put the flat king cobra top on the Sentinel we would have a winner...otherwise it does cost a good bit of money to invest in mold pieces. This is the big reason why smaller companies chose to have Innova mold their discs. Old molds may fly better for us, but something with stardust will sell more on a shelf.

If they just put the flat king cobra top on the Sentinel we would have a winner...otherwise it does cost a good bit of money to invest in mold pieces.

I like this idea. I would buy one, two if the plastic is right. I have not thrown any of Hyzer Bomb's Millennium stuff but I have always been a Millennium fan. I still with they would put out a Falcon....

If they just put the flat king cobra top on the Sentinel we would have a winner...otherwise it does cost a good bit of money to invest in mold pieces. This is the big reason why smaller companies chose to have Innova mold their discs. Old molds may fly better for us, but something with stardust will sell more on a shelf.

Any chance you've suggested this to them and they took your suggestion seriously? Maybe we can get a petition to Steve Brinster to intervene on our behalf :p