• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rate other DGCR posters' bags

Heh, rate my bag.....

Pretty good selection, but what do you do with all that extra space in your bag?!

I like the driver diversity. Seems like you got all the distance drives covered. It seems like the Buzzz would overlap with the Shark, although that is a really light weight for a Buzzz so maybe it's a bit understable? Usually, I think it's better to have your mid-ranges heavier than your drivers, but you seem to have it the other way around for the most part. Also, do you think the Wizard and Voodoo fly differently enough to warrant carrying them both? You may also want to get some type of a meat hook disc in there.

I am actually looking for a more overstable mid, I tried the ESP drone and I just hated it. the lip was large, the top was domey, and it just fell right to the ground on all forehand overstable drives. I need to try a proD one, or get back my gremlin which I have lost (left it on the *(&(&U course)

I have an Elite-Z and Pro-D Drone that fit comfortably in my hand and they don't seem domey to me. Not sure if the ESP is different or not cause I've never held one. The Pro-D and Elite-Z fly almost identical to each other except the Z has a lot bigger skip on low shots. If you end up liking the Pro-D and want something more durable, last time I was at Disc Nation they had a box overflowing with 2009 Wolrds Elite-Z Drones for 20 bucks a pop.

Pretty good selection, but what do you do with all that extra space in your bag?!

I like the driver diversity. Seems like you got all the distance drives covered. It seems like the Buzzz would overlap with the Shark, although that is a really light weight for a Buzzz so maybe it's a bit understable? Usually, I think it's better to have your mid-ranges heavier than your drivers, but you seem to have it the other way around for the most part. Also, do you think the Wizard and Voodoo fly differently enough to warrant carrying them both? You may also want to get some type of a meat hook disc in there.

Mostly I carry the three putters for before round practice. I like the Voodoo the most. As far as the Buzzz vs the Shark for me personally, the Shark (for me atleast) seems to go straight forever, it has almost NO fade at all, so I use the buzzz when I need just a little bit of fade at the end.

Last edited:
As far as a meathook disc, if I understand the meaning properly, I would say that would be my Force. That thing hooks hard for me.

A little baggage...

Check 1, 2...

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php

I like my setup, still looking for that right putter, just got a practice basket so I'll be trying every mold I can get my hands on.

Need another Beast as a backup to my main Champ driver. Also want a backup to the TeeBird prolly in Star or another weight in Champion.

Other than that I'm very happy.

*backswing

Check 1, 2...

I like my setup, still looking for that right putter, just got a practice basket so I'll be trying every mold I can get my hands on.

Need another Beast as a backup to my main Champ driver. Also want a backup to the TeeBird prolly in Star or another weight in Champion.

*backswing

I'd give you a solid 8/10. I usually like a couple of more mids and find that my Coyote is an awesome compliment to the Buzzz.
I hear you about the putters, I love my Warlock, but I have it in SSS. Lately I've found a nice tag team of putters between my pro pig and a super floppy R-Pro Aviar.

Instead of carrying multiple molds, I carry new to beat. So instead of carrying Teerex, Wraith, Surge SS, Sidewinder, I carry PDs from New S Line to beat in proformance line. It makes everything a lot simplier and you get to know your discs much better. If you look at many of the top Pro's bags, this is the philosophy they use.

This is how I look at it as well.

My bag doesn't take criticism very well, I can't keep it from popping Prozac whenever my putters are mocked.

I'd give you a solid 8/10. I usually like a couple of more mids and find that my Coyote is an awesome compliment to the Buzzz.
I hear you about the putters, I love my Warlock, but I have it in SSS. Lately I've found a nice tag team of putters between my pro pig and a super floppy R-Pro Aviar.

I've got an Opto Core and another Buzzz at 175 that I rotate in depending on course. The lighter Buzzz is for anny's and the Core for that extra glide. I've gotten really good with the Wasp for overstable, Buzzz for stable to slight anhyzer and the Stratus is a pure roller/trick disc.

Like I said, i'm all good with my bag, just need some backups. I also need to get some replacements in Pink. The Discraft ESP Pink is becoming my favorite.

*backswing

My bag.

I have been trying to whittle my bag down to just what I need, and the rest sit in the secondary rotation bag (not a real bag). I played with a found Viper for a while and really liked it, but returned it. The whippet I haven't been as successful with, and the flicks seem to cover the territory. The heavy flick I pretty much only use for overhand shots. The 150 I can get some nice throws with. The valk is my hyzer flip disc, but it's a little light and getting beat in so that I sometimes turn it over too much. My found champ beast was a great hyzer flip disc, but I lost it. pro-D XL is my straightest, longest driver (unless I flip the valk just perfect, then I go longer with that). Surge I can get some great sidearm long throws with if I throw with a slight anny. I used to carry a banger-GT and Warlock as well, but I'm finding that I prefer to carry just my cryztal challenger because I am more familiar with what it's going to do, then if I switch between multiple putters. dx cheetah was another favorite long straight driver, but I lost it yesterday. I seem to find these more than anything though. I typically throw the slower, more stable or slightly understable drivers the furthest. The Cryztal Buzzz is the most important disc in my bag overall, though.

Discs I'm considering adding in the near future:

Sabre, Core, Element, Comet, maybe Coyote, heavier champ Valk, replace my champ Beast.

I won't need all those mids but most will end up in the secondary rotation bag as I find what suits me best. I'm still new so I'm trying out as many discs as I can to see what I like best. But I am trying to focus what I use on a regular basis to as few as possible so I can get good with them.

Bump...

I've only been playing about 3 months so I'm not really qualified to rate anybody else's yet...

Check 1, 2...

*backswing

You actually posted my bag.

Between the Orc and Wraith, I'd say it's definitely wiser to start with the Orc. It's a much bigger jump in stability to the Wraith. Although personally, I'd say go for the Surge SS. It's a disc that actually falls between the Orc and Wraith.

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

Sarcasm or no? I wasn't 100% sure about the link. Our bags are close though.

If you go to My Dashboard, and click Disc Organizer, it gives you the link http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php which when anybody clicks it will bring up their own bag. Some people (including you) have been pasting this link in here and it does not bring us to their bags.

To paste the correct link, you need to click on your own name in a post, and click on View DGCR Profile, then click on Discs. Then you will get the correct link (ala: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php?mid=5431)

See how my DGCR number is at the end of the link, as opposed to the generic bag link. Now if anybody has any comments on my bag that would be cool. Thanks.

Latest posts