• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Recommend a 20 disc bag

Revo is a dead company so doesn't matter.

Edit: apparently flickr does not hyperlink photos. Any other ideas?

its kind of goofy to do but here it goes:
1) Go to Photostream
2) Left click image
3) Left click image again
4) Right click image
5) Select one of the sizes (typically for the forums I go with 500)
6) Right click the image again and select "view image" or "open in new tab" or whatevver your browser says.
7) copy the url and your good to go.

Innova Discarrier , use for the same reason. Five putters, Five Mids, 10-12 Drivers. Three compartments, two drink holders. Dual straps and it rides pretty well on my back. if not your cup of tea, try some of the Fishing tackle bags.
They double well as a disc golf bag.

I upgraded last year from a fade crunch to a voodoo karma and couldn't be happier. quality is definitely top shelf so I expect this bag to last for a while, and the padded back helps keep even a full load plenty comfortable with quads. 2 bottle holders that each fit a full size nalgene/40oz, 2 side pockets that each fit an xl size hoodie (or half a dozen more discs), 20 discs in the main compartment plus 2 in the putter pocket. no rainfly, but I tend to use an umbrella when needed so that was a non-issue for me.

The mojo would also work if you don't need a ton of storage, as you could use a side pocket for ~6 discs and still have another big pocket plus the 2 mesh pockets for random gear.

the innova discarrier and fade tourney are also good options, and half the price of the karma, but I also expect the karma to last twice as long as either. also the voodoo is made in 'merica if that matters, but for all I know the other 2 may be as well.

What about the Lat 64 pro bag? Does any one have any experience with this bag? I'm personally interested in it

What about the Lat 64 pro bag? Does any one have any experience with this bag? I'm personally interested in it

I bought mine this summer and really like it. I have not tried any others so I can't offer any real comparisons. But, when I was comparing it to the innova, fade, and dga bags when i got it, it definitely seemed better constructed to me. I think it's definitely heavier than the others, but I attribute that to the quality of the materials. It has a ton of storage capacity and all three additional pockets are capable of holding discs if you're so inclined. A second drink holder would be nice but I just throw a second gatorade or water bottle in the front pocket and it's fine. I'm actually using straps from Menards made for tool rigs because I had a bunch of their rebate coupons, but they work really well. The top of the bag is thickly padded and folds back over to make a nice cushion on your back if using straps. All in all I'm pretty pleased and I think it's going to be very durable.

Which Gorilla Boy bag is most similar size wise to the Voodoo Mojo?

Latest posts