• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Recommendations for 2011 Christmas Secret Santa

I just want to throw out there that delivery confirmation should be required. This way 'I swear I sent it' has backup. I think the cost is only 45¢.

That also helps with the "i didnt get amythings" too

If you are a premium member you clearly are not going to just rip people off of 20 bucks and vanish, the crown cost you 25. Plus you've been on long enough for people to vouch for you. But good points

I agree to a point, I understand having to send first and am fine with it.

If it becomes absolutely necessary to have iTrader feedback, I would be more than happy to post 5 discs in the marketplace, 1 each to the first 5 people in trade for iTrader feedback... lol I have already saved a few pieces of nice plastic for the upcoming SS and special ordered a shipment through my local dg store for the a few more... I am getting my swag up!

I am ready for it this year - I have some cool bits to throw out there for my secret santa. last year I didn't really have a good idea what my people would like - this year I am going to overdo it. :)

Maybe we can tell people upfront that if you fail to send you will receive negative feedback the organizer (solomon) which will pretty much prevent you from any future transactions in the marketplace.

this doesn't sound like bad idea, I check peoples whole itrader feedback before I buy from them and a bad mark would make me want to see what it was for. "SS D-bag" would definitely not make me want to trade with them.

It would be like herpes, stuck with them forever. :gross:

If someone doesnt send something, then ban them permenantly. I betcha no one skips out then.

Thats why wed need a minimum post and itrader feedback or somethin to fall back on

I want a wishlist. Everybody involved puts a links in their signature to their wishlist. I only use 5 or 6 molds, so anything besides those will not be used.

As long as everyone understands that a wishlist is not a getlist. You are free to send whatever you please in your package. The wishlist is simply there as a suggestion if they need ideas.

^I'm hopin' to play again this year. I have no I-trader feedback, but numerous folks on this site can vouch for me... Including that poster right above me.^

^I'm hopin' to play again this year. I have no I-trader feedback, but numerous folks on this site can vouch for me... Including that poster right above me.^

:confused: I have no idea what this guy is talking about. He does remind me of some guy who signed my ace disc the other day, but he wasn't an asian wearing a crazy rainbow suit...

I'm looking forward to this. I sent a package in July, but have less than 5 trader feedback. I like to think i'm moderately active on this site, so I'm not untrustworthy

I'm new here and have only two trades and one purchase under my belt
but I am a stand up guy who would definitely like to be involved with this.
Have some decent stuff stashed away and my victim will be pleased.
thanks,Steve

Latest posts