• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Bags STILL IN BUSINESS??

extrovert

:mad:I dropped a lot of money on a Revolution Team Bag two weeks ago - haven't heard a word from them yet. The money has been drafted from my account. I have emailed them four times and called them once; their voicemail says the best way to contact them is through email.

Anyone know what's going on or have similar issues or thoughts?

I've played for twenty years with a Flight Bag from Boulder, still works great, but I got a wild hair and plopped down a shload of cash for a new bag.

They have nice bags but bad customer service .... You're bags probably on the way really but goo luck contacting or getting a reply out of them in difficult

Guess what? Heard from them moments ago - let's see how the rest of the process goes and what the product is like, started off in a very bad way.

Ya he takes awhile to get back with you. I had a problem with my rain fly snap and he sent me a new one and kept in contact with me until I got it. He has his days.

i think you will be very happy with your purchase.. coming from the bag you have been using you will be blown away... love my carolina :thmbup:

I really don't think I've heard anyone say anything positive about the customer service on any bagmaker. I've heard complaints about Grip, Voodoo, GB, and Revo.

when it comes to customer service - how many people have said positive things anyhow? most people only post complaints

ive had a revo bag for the past 5 years - its starting to fall apart (after 5 years of nearly daily use)but it still holds discs - ill keep using it until the discs fall out the bottom

I bought a Carolina bag a month ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase.My first bag was a Fade Tourney bag that fell completely apart in about 6 months.The Revo is very well built and the materials are very nice, the only problem I've seen is the bottom corners wear through because of the roll cage.The Phenix Quads I bought with it have already fallen apart, and I still have yet to receive my new ones.Their customer service is horrible to say the least.

DEAR BAG MAKERS...I have over 20 years in the Customer Service Industry, can turn poop into fine china and would be more than happy to work for you. I require $14-15 per hour. I will work any days you wish and will handle all email issues and complaints expediently.

Lemme know. I live in Burleson TX and have U-VERSE...so internet is not an issue.

Thank you for your consideration.

yeah still in business but looking at the bags the pros were carrying at the worlds. GRIP is going to make them change their design or go away.

bring back the 1080!

People these are mom&pop businesses (Grip, Voodoo, GB, and Revo) just one or two people work there. Cut them some slack, you're not dealing with The North Face here. They operate on a very low overhead. Want better service? well they would need to hire someone to deal with that and at $14/hour expect that extra cost to show up in final price of the bag. See: Mystery Ranch, who makes a great product AND has great customer service.

Got a Carolina Bag and love it. As the others say, a little slow in customer service but they give the best product on the market. Good luck to you.

I really don't think I've heard anyone say anything positive about the customer service on any bagmaker. I've heard complaints about Grip, Voodoo, GB, and Revo.

Scott at Spike Hyzer was fantastic! So is the bag.

I'm still amazed I haven't seen more of these. They seem to do everything that every other bag does, only better.

I thought the people at REVO was pretty good to me. I told them I needed the bag ASAP and had it within a week (I wish they had the CAMO bag available, but picky people shouldn't be to picky. I got my REVO ASAP and that was what I wanted. I'm purrrrrfectly happy with my black/ off white REVOLUTION BAG). Which was purrrrfect timing since I needed all the extra room as I use it for my carry on when boarding a plane for a Disc Golf adventure.

STUPID, STUPID FIVE MINUTE EDIT EDIT CUTOFF!!

WHY?!?!?!

Chuck at Spike Hyzer is who I meant, not Scott.

DEAR BAG MAKERS...I have over 20 years in the Customer Service Industry, can turn poop into fine china and would be more than happy to work for you. I require $14-15 per hour. I will work any days you wish and will handle all email issues and complaints expediently.

Lemme know. I live in Burleson TX and have U-VERSE...so internet is not an issue.

Thank you for your consideration.

Pssh ... I'll do it for $12 :p

While their product isn't on the same level as the bag makers you mentioned, Fade Gear has some of if not the best customer service I've ever experienced from any company. I owned a retail business and had started selling their stuff. They blew away every other company in the disc golf business, by a long way with their customer service, and were at least as good as, if not better than any of the other hundreds of companies I dealt with. The only two that come to mind as being on their level of customer service are Quality Bicycle Products and Eastern Skateboard Supply. If they had a "better" line of bags, they could easily overtake the market for DG bags, which isn't really saying much.