• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] RHFH power thower need help finding discs to throw

500 foot Sidewinder throw or Never. Post. Again.

Ive seen this throw. Can honestly say we never measured the distance but its by far the LONGEST drive ive seen in person. If its not a 450' or above then id be shocked and I mean shocked.

This guy is a power thrower, by far out drives any locals...

Ive seen this throw. Can honestly say we never measured the distance but its by far the LONGEST drive ive seen in person. If its not a 450' or above then id be shocked and I mean shocked.

This guy is a power thrower, by far out drives any locals...

Right... If it wasn't your first post ever I might THINK about possibly believing you... You aren't forehanding a sidewinder 500 feet end of story. Post a video

Right... If it wasn't your first post ever I might THINK about possibly believing you... You aren't forehanding a sidewinder 500 feet end of story. Post a video

Since post count has nothing to do with anything, read my join date, Dec.2013. Some people read more than post. Since hes a local I thought id finally chime in. I dont need to convince you anyways, I saw these throws in person.

Oh, and I play disc golf more than I post...try it...

I have the gopro on charge as well as my rc drone to get a fly over...

Last edited:
Since post count has nothing to do with anything, read my join date, Dec.2013. Some people read more than post. Since hes a local I thought id finally chime in. I dont need to convince you anyways, I saw these throws in person.

Oh, and I play disc golf more than I post...try it...

I have the gopro on charge as well as my rc drone to get a fly over...

Wrong. Join date says June of 2012. And since you guys didn't measure the throw, it means he didn't throw 500 or even 450. Thanks for playing!

Wrong. Join date says June of 2012. And since you guys didn't measure the throw, it means he didn't throw 500 or even 450. Thanks for playing!

Yep wrong join date, thats yours...must mean we cant believe you also since you havent been on here for a year yet.. does it have anything to do with it...nope.

We play enough you can estimate a throw. Obviously you dont grasp that concept and your game is all short game, that sucks.

Sorry to my buddy the OP for high jacking his thread. It went from asking for advice, to people who think their much cooler cause they post more than they play...

200_s.gif

I care because when you lie it's like a circle, it goes on forever. It's not like a triangle, triangle have corners. It's like a circle

It went from asking for advice, to people who think their much cooler cause they post more than they play...

you do realize that a lot of people post from work where they have access to a computer but not to a course, right? i mean, that thought did occur to you, right?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

Yep wrong join date, thats yours...must mean we cant believe you also since you havent been on here for a year yet.. does it have anything to do with it...nope.

We play enough you can estimate a throw. Obviously you dont grasp that concept and your game is all short game, that sucks.

Sorry to my buddy the OP for high jacking his thread. It went from asking for advice, to people who think their much cooler cause they post more than they play...

Lol... Drive for show putt for dough... Since your boyfriend is sooooo good at dg, please tell me his rating so I can bow down to his amazing ability!

a stiletto will hold up to any amount of power you can put on it. unless there is large amounts of wobble or wrist rolling. I throw my forehands up to 400ish and the stiletto is way more overstable than I need in a normal situation

If you're looking for a disc that will compensate for over-torquing and overpowering, the Enforcer might work for you.

Wrist roll is the killer of all forehands. I've tried to work on mine for a while since I've strained my back from backhand shots. Even just a little bit of roll with a lot of power will turn the most overstable of discs over