• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ridiculously overpriced disc of the day...

I've bought from hyzerfarm multiple times he's always one of the cheapest sellers on eBay. Maybe he is charging that much because that's what the morons who overpay for discs have driven the price up to.

Well...The sport got growed and this is what we get. "Grow the sport" is more of the normal capitalist consumerist junk masquerading as sincerity.

Yeah I buy off him too... Good seller no complaints and reasonable pricing. Wish I'd bought some of those hype discs so I could unload them to morons too... that would make for a Merry Christmas

I've bought from hyzerfarm multiple times he's always one of the cheapest sellers on eBay. Maybe he is charging that much because that's what the morons who overpay for discs have driven the price up to.

Scott (Hyzer Farm) is not charging that much himself, but you called it--the 35 bids have driven the price up to that.

I was going to bid on it (it's at $870), but with another $3.50 for shipping it seems a little pricey! :doh:

That capitalist son of a... that's how they get you, start an auction with a reasonable bid and let the poor consumer pay 18 times more. Probably swims in a vault full of gold like Scrooge McDuck.

Haha whatever consumer is bidding $850 is not poor.... Screw em, take the wife/husband out to dinner and bowling, get a new T.V. for the bedroom, fill up your truck with gas, pay the electric and gas bill, buy 10 discs at normal prices and take the kids out to rotten ronnies with what's left.

I've bought from hyzer farm too...there was shade thrown at him...just the price of the disc =)

Hurry! There's 13 watchers currently. If you don't get this one at least his second most expensive disc is MUCH cheaper:

S7Nuhqf.png