• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 30 days was a little long...30 minutes was closer :( We feel for you we do

Yeah, I wish i could feel like im actually doing something here but im really not. its just some hopeless thought of mine. Best way i can help is one on one which is why I have my own official salient email. it will be set up in the next few days so please feel free to use it. It's [email protected]. Thanks again guys, its been a hell of a ride, in more ways than one

I don't feel like you should have posted on there behalf in the first place no offense to you but I don't think it helped there credibility

Running from the problems isn't going to make them going away. Not saying dgfanatic has to be the one to face the music, but someone should.

Yeah, I wish i could feel like im actually doing something here but im really not. its just some hopeless thought of mine. Best way i can help is one on one which is why I have my own official salient email. it will be set up in the next few days so please feel free to use it. It's [email protected]. Thanks again guys, its been a hell of a ride, in more ways than one

Best of luck, seriously. The good news is I think most people respect your personally just frustrated with Salient

I don't feel like you should have posted on there behalf in the first place no offense to you but I don't think it helped there credibility

I disagree I think he did the best possible with the owners commitment level. Fanatic was more active and invested than chris

Best of luck, seriously. The good news is I think most people respect your personally just frustrated with Salient

Agreed!!!! I meant no disrespect towards you dgfanatic at all. Just watching this thread and how things have been handled by salient (not you) got me fired up. I have been in your shoes and iits not easy or fun and I commend you for staying positive and attempting to help the best you could.. you seem like a stand up guy. Good luck bud

Running from the problems isn't going to make them going away. Not saying dgfanatic has to be the one to face the music, but someone should.

This isnt djs fault chris in all likelyhood told him to abandon this thread.

I disagree

How did it help?

First he was just an over zealous fan boy, then I guess they decided to put him on the payroll - but they gave him no product, no answers, and no authority, as far as I can tell.....and they basically threw him to the wolves on here.

The bright side is, the kid is getting a college degree and hopefully won't be stuck with them for long.

This isnt djs fault chris in all likelyhood told him to abandon this thread.

Oh no doubt. I just don't think that is the best way to handle it.

Honestly, the fire could have been put out quickly if a forum rep for Salient came on here right when kevreef posted the photo and handled the situation professionally. Instead, the message got way out of control.

And while the DG world exists outside of DGCR, this place is a hub of DG activity on the Internet. If Salient plans on abandoning it altogether, I hope they have a good marketing plan otherwise.

I hope the guys from salient have day jobs

Yep they do

Enron.jpg

i still really want to believe they are trying to do the best they can, and with the best intentions-provide a top quality product for a good price

How did it help?

First he was just an over zealous fan boy, then I guess they decided to put him on the payroll - but they gave him no product, no answers, and no authority, as far as I can tell.....and they basically threw him to the wolves on here.

The bright side is, the kid is getting a college degree and hopefully won't be stuck with them for long.

i just dont want to believe things are as bad as they seem, here in this thread
just too much hate and rock throwing mob mentality

I think thier marketing plan is to dump these bags and gtfo of dodge otherwise they wouldnt be set on burning all their bridges. They stopped deleting comments and started deleting pictures

i just dont want to believe things are as bad as they seem, here in this thread
just too much hate and rock throwing mob mentality

And I say THIS.

We had our fun trashing them when the first response is what we had to go on, but whether it was a screw-up on Hillary's part or we really swayed them, it IS being taken care of properly and that should be what is taken out of tonight's Internet maelstrom.

And I say THIS.

We had our fun trashing them when the first response is what we had to go on, but whether it was a screw-up on Hillary's part or we really swayed them, it IS being taken care of properly and that should be what is taken out of tonight's Internet maelstrom.

Yes that and sometimes tiny aisan fingers forget to see straps on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts