• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Scented Wardens

dusty5150

Double Eagle Member
Lot's of mixed feedback on FB about this ... let's see what DGCR has to say ...

facebookcom_2014-09-25_09-12-22.png

Well my respect for all things Trilogy is now in the negatives. I didn't know it could go below zero, but yep it can.

Not that a little air fresher can't handle on it's own, but my buddy ha a set of strawberry mercys and I will say those suckers did keep his dirty old bag smelling pretty good.. Though then again you could just wash your bag and take car of your belongings...

dumb. I cant imagine people actually want these vs some new plastic blend or even limited stamps etc.

Did the Strawberry Mercys actually make an impact on sales? I can honestly say, I would avoid these, even if I loved Wardens. Hopefully my Judges don't get the same treatment.

Maybe we can make this useful for finding lost discs.
Step 1: Make bacon scented disc
Step 2: Bring dog (any dog worth his salt will find some bacon smell).

The sad part is someone somewhere thought it was a fantastic idea. It was somebody's job to smell discs all day and figure out hot to make it smell better. :doh:

I guess I fail to see a significant market for these? My knee-jerk reaction is "Wow is this a dumb idea."

That said, the Trilogy fan boys and collectors will soon be looking for "First Run Orange TTS (Tic-Tac Smell) Only, no OWS (Orange Windex Smell)" and paying out the ass for 'em. :p :rolleyes: :D

Kids would be all over this. I don't see why this is bad.

I asked my son, with no prompting either way - "Hey bud, what do you think of a disc golf putter that is scented like Orange, Apple, or Blueberry".

His response -

a what?
eye brows raised.
then squinted.
then flared nostrils
then, "a little weirded out, because I don't think discs should be scented"

That's one 9-year old that disagrees.

Doesn't bother me. I just hope the plastic is stiffer than the strawberry mercies.

Latest posts