• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Scented Wardens

I remember the Strawberry Mercies not selling super fast early on until people got them and realized they were a good run. As long as it's pleasant, I don't mind if they're scented. They just better fly well because the smell won't last forever.

In my locale, scented discs are not too uncommon. A local smoking supply shop keeps their discs located next to large incense / patchouli displays. If the disc has been in the shop for a long time, the smell can stick for months.

I'm indifferent. I actually just started putting with Wardens.

Is it a fun idea? Yes.
Is it a particularly good idea? Probably not.

Can't see the pic. So I can't make an informed opinion.

If Axiom's watermelon Envies actually smelled like watermelon, some of us would go nuts for it. (I'd rather go for an Oreo smelling Icon, personally)

So, why not?

Maybe we can make this useful for finding lost discs.
Step 1: Make bacon scented disc
Step 2: Bring dog (any dog worth his salt will find some bacon smell).

I just got a bacon-scented scratch-n-sniff sticker from Trader Joe's. No reason we can't get this on a disc.

DYNAMIC DISCS - MAKE THIS A THING! :popcorn:

Once I had a Buzzz that smelled just like a pine tree. That's because I had just thrown it into a pine tree.

From now on I am throwing nothing but scented discs.

Seriously though, they are just f'ing around I would think. If I owned a business I would want to have a little fun too, not just make "good business decisions". Why is this even an argument?

And while I have no interest in Wardens, I did once have a King Cobra that I had wiped the stamp from using clove oil, which had the unintended effect of giving the disc a seemingly permanent smell of spices. I smelled it at least twice a round whenever it was bagged. It was quite pleasant. Most of my discs just smell like stale spilled beer.

I'm in to the scented discs, why not. I like pine, cause I'm always in the woods!

I kind of get a kick out of these, I don't throw wardens, but it makes me kind of want to see one.

Maybe I could throw a blueberry one in my bag to keep it fresh. Good smell has to make it tree repellent as well right?