• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schusterick shoots a 36

I don't care how short open or "easy" a course is, getting up and down 18 out of 18 times is amazing.

People dog short courses but I'm telling you, they are some of the hardest mentally to play.

one of the shorties near me owns me...and its probably the easiest course around...

I wanna know why anyone would use a course this short and easy in an A-tier?!?

The last 4 or 5 are listed as 350+. Admittedly that's nothing distance wise for any top player, but converting the 2 every time is hella impressive. I don't care if there are only 6 trees on the whole course, 350-450 drive for the deuce would happen maybe 2 out of 10 times for me personally.

Too bad he didn't sign it. Unofficial results. :doh:

The shortness is pretty crazy. 4400 feet? 18 deuces none the less is very impressive. Especially on the last 4 that had some length. Not sure how tight the course is.

Im probably around a 950 player and shot my best a week or 2 ago 9 down on a little 9 holer close by, Ham Lake. Had one Ace and 7 Birdies. Even chained out another on #8, was almost 10 down. Haha, so I kind of know the feeling he had.

I've heard Will starting out played Admiral a lot, I wonder how many times he's shot 18 down there, if at all, over the years.

I wanna know why anyone would use a course this short and easy in an A-tier?!?

Its not that easy when -18 is over 1100. The easiest courses you cannot reach that rating even with -18. For instance the highest you can get at Horizons park in Winston-Salem is about 1025 for -18. Just so you know.

Nope. Adam Johnson is called Bootsy because he quits everything when he has one bad shot. And I think the others got too drunk to show up the next day.... along with the TD.

I wasn't there but that is my guess from the reputation of Adam and rumors of the others.

HEY! Don't talk about what you don't know homie!!! TD did show up ... an hour and a half late :rolleyes: (says the guy who wasn't even there and purely going off gossip ... juicy, juicy gossip)

edit: oh good, looks like mullethead was there, now we can talk some **** :D

Scores not posted on time.
TD an hour and half late
Course that is 4400 feet.

Sounds like a legit A Tier.

And people wonder why our sport doesn't grow. I've said this a million times.

We do it to ourselves.

The PDGA needs to make sure this tournament is not an A tier next year. What an embarrassment for the sport of disc golf.

Meh, nobody knows about this other than us internet disc golf nerds. It's an embarrassment for that TD, and it sounds like he certainly didn't do what he needed to do to put on a legit A-tier, but stuff that nobody outside of us ever hears about isn't what's keeping disc golf from being "big time".

Scores not posted on time.
TD an hour and half late
Course that is 4400 feet.

Sounds like a legit A Tier.

And people wonder why our sport doesn't grow. I've said this a million times.

We do it to ourselves.

The "fact" that our sport doesn't grow is news to me.

Its not that easy when -18 is over 1100. The easiest courses you cannot reach that rating even with -18. For instance the highest you can get at Horizons park in Winston-Salem is about 1025 for -18. Just so you know.

I'd be willing to bet a tournament entry that it doesn't stay over 1100 when it goes official, even with each stroke being worth 15 points

Hahahahaha

The flaming on this thread is coming from the player who got the first 888 in open after quitting DURING the first round at Bowden with no valid reason other than being a BAD SPORT. Ya think he might have a motive?

The other flamer, no pun intended, misstating that the scores were late. Well bless his heart! He's a very serious disc golfer with a fierce 867 rating. Expert right? Who couldn't shoot below par on that rinky dink, World Champion PDGA Founder Designed Pitch and Putt.

Unfortunately, there was a mix up amongst the Intermediate men about what pads to play. To bad Mr. Internet Brave TML didn't have the testosterone to speak up and do the right thing during the event. But luckily for him even had the slanderously called drunk TD added 8 penalty strokes to the other cards he still would have come in 11th out of 15, including one DNF and two Legends!

You guys are hilarious, Wrong, Bitter and NEGATIVE, But Hillarious!

The GDGC paid out $2,925 between 8 Open Players, 5 of which are from Ga and now have a little more scratch in there pocket so they can ride up the road to Rock Hill and get some revenge on Mr.Schusterick.

If you agree with these two, PLEASE don't PLAY in the GDGC!

Last edited:
Encouraging people to not play in a tournament because of things said on the internet seems silly and trivial.

I guess that pretty much sums up disc golf though.

Latest posts