• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schusterick shoots a 36

18 down... cant discount that score regardless of course length. Id be curious how many times this has happened... my guess very very few.

Congrats on a GREAT round.. That would have been fun to watch.

The flaming on this thread is coming from the player who got the first 888 in open after quitting DURING the first round at Bowden with no valid reason other than being a BAD SPORT. Ya think he might have a motive?

The other flamer, no pun intended, misstating that the scores were late. Well bless his heart! He's a very serious disc golfer with a fierce 867 rating. Expert right? Who couldn't shoot below par on that rinky dink, World Champion PDGA Founder Designed Pitch and Putt.

Unfortunately, there was a mix up amongst the Intermediate men about what pads to play. To bad Mr. Internet Brave TML didn't have the testosterone to speak up and do the right thing during the event. But luckily for him even had the slanderously called drunk TD added 8 penalty strokes to the other cards he still would have come in 11th out of 15, including one DNF and two Legends!

You guys are hilarious, Wrong, Bitter and NEGATIVE, But Hillarious!

The GDGC paid out $2,925 between 8 Open Players, 5 of which are from Ga and now have a little more scratch in there pocket so they can ride up the road to Rock Hill and get some revenge on Mr.Schusterick.

If you agree with these two, PLEASE don't PLAY in the GDGC!

:eek: ... burns all around ... that'll show'em!!! :cool:

The flaming on this thread is coming from the player who got the first 888 in open after quitting DURING the first round at Bowden with no valid reason other than being a BAD SPORT. Ya think he might have a motive?

The other flamer, no pun intended, misstating that the scores were late. Well bless his heart! He's a very serious disc golfer with a fierce 867 rating. Expert right? Who couldn't shoot below par on that rinky dink, World Champion PDGA Founder Designed Pitch and Putt.

Unfortunately, there was a mix up amongst the Intermediate men about what pads to play. To bad Mr. Internet Brave TML didn't have the testosterone to speak up and do the right thing during the event. But luckily for him even had the slanderously called drunk TD added 8 penalty strokes to the other cards he still would have come in 11th out of 15, including one DNF and two Legends!

The GDGC paid out $2,925 between 8 Open Players, 5 of which are from Ga and now have a little more scratch in there pocket so they can ride up the road to Rock Hill and get some revenge on Mr.Schusterick.

I'm not sure how you feel a post like this would add legitimacy to your defense of the event. It certainly doesn't make people want to play in a future GDGC (which only drew 55 people to begin with). Pointing out a person's lack of playing ability as a reason their critique is invalid is both childish and irrelevant.

Sure sounds like the payout was great. But if you can't get the basics of an event right, the money won't matter.

In fact, it's crazy with all that money that only 8 open players showed up. That tells me a lot.

I don't care how short open or "easy" a course is, getting up and down 18 out of 18 times is amazing.

People dog short courses but I'm telling you, they are some of the hardest mentally to play.

Yup, heck there is a SUPER short (longest hole is 185', mostly open) and i still can't get 18/18 deuces on it. Always miss at least one. Unless the course is all like under 100' 18/18 is freaking tough.

I wanna know why anyone would use a course this short and easy in an A-tier?!?

Agreed. That seems very silly to me.

I wanna know why anyone would use a course this short and easy in an A-tier?!?

Probably because of a lack of legitimate courses available in Macon Georgia. Bowden is totally legit, as is Claystone sort of. They both have quality baskets and teepads and are acceptable for tournament play. Claystone, the course is question here, is the only other viable option if you want to run a two course event in the city of Macon.

Sure sounds like the payout was great. But if you can't get the basics of an event right, the money won't matter.

In fact, it's crazy with all that money that only 8 open players showed up. That tells me a lot.

15 total MPO, 2 DNF'ed, 1 888'ed ... payout was to top 8

u mad

The player with the 867 rating that you're crapping all over actually has a rating that's 22 points higher than yours...

http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/51639/2013

So I guess in relative terms that does make him an expert.

The player with the 867 rating that you're crapping all over actually has a rating that's 22 points higher than yours...

http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/51639/2013

So I guess in relative terms that does make him an expert.

1367743179052.gif

Well everyone in GA knows to avoid that event and I haven't even been playing tournaments for a year. And the turn out shows that.

Different place with different TD that tournament would be booming.

Wills score shouldn't be talked down. Who else has shot -18 in a tournament round with other 1000+ pros on your card? Anyone? Anyone?

yeah, if it's so easy to shoot a 36, -18. Then why did only 1/5 1000+ rated players do it? And why did only 2/5 break 40?

Pretty ricidulous, no matter the course. Part of it is mental. You know getting to #18, no matter how easy or tough, everyone knows he is -17 and looking for a "perfect round". That's some added pressure for sure on that drive/putt.

Latest posts