• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shoes - Best bang for your buck?

Yeah...under $50 is a stretch. Adidas's ebay store does have Response Trail going for $36 but they are the cheaper version: Traxion outsole instead of Continental, and Cloudfoam midsole instead of Boost.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Res...hash=item23c9883663:m:mzL0aBkMXCsLrd42Dn0DtZg

Here you go, $34.50 + tax for $140 shoes, boost, Continental sole, great deal. Add to cart to see extra 25% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Solar-Glide-ST-Shoes-Mens-/153705002578

thank you both i got some research to do tomorrow at work and decide which pair to pull the trigger on

Says "ash grey" but it looks blue to me. Either way they're pretty bad ass for the price. Direct from Adidas which on eBay is a must (so you don't gat fakes).

no toe cap tho it looks like

i forgot there are fakes on there so annoying

That's a good deal...but those are road shoes, not trail. Pretty shallow lugs, but I used to play in Chucks, so I'm sure those will have better grip. Had a few slips on slick pads and fairway throws, and only want to play in trail runners and hikers now.

thank you both i got some research to do tomorrow at work and decide which pair to pull the trigger on

Whatever you decide I would recommend the Continental sole over the traxion by a wide margin. I've owned both and in my opinion the Continental sole lasts almost twice as long as the Traxion sole, with much better grip as well.

That's a good deal...but those are road shoes, not trail. Pretty shallow lugs, but I used to play in Chucks, so I'm sure those will have better grip. Had a few slips on slick pads and fairway throws, and only want to play in trail runners and hikers now.

i knew it was too good to be true

Whatever you decide I would recommend the Continental sole over the traxion by a wide margin. I've owned both and in my opinion the Continental sole lasts almost twice as long as the Traxion sole, with much better grip as well.

ill listen im pretty rough on my shoes and i play often

No slipping with Continental soles on wet concrete pads. I agree trail runners are best & what I use (Adidas Terrex Swift R2 GTX), but the deal on those ended weeks ago.

They might work for you. I know a crusher who plays in skate shoes. Maybe his weight is always forward over his plant foot...

i destroy the big toe from fh and right side right shoe rhbh

i wish i could say it was cuz im so good and i throw so hard but its moar so i got lil slop in my form

i had a pair of nike running shoes i got from a thrift store and i destroyed those pieces of felt within months

im scared both those adidas will be destroyed with ease

It's annoying, I can't find em as I'm looking either. I think Amazon plays games too if they know you're trying them on in the store.

i found them and pulled the trigger on them

$48 shipped

it has the continental sole that consult20 was talking about

not my fav color scheme but whatever

i also hate how amazon has the different prices for different sizes and colors that is super annoying you have to click around forever to see whats the best deal

Latest posts