• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shortest Hole

Goon13

Par Member
I was driving through Oklahoma with the kids and stopped by the DGC at Lake Murray Lodge. We played a quick nine to stretch our legs. Hole 6 was only 50 ft long. Is that the shortest hole in the USA?

Kids thought it was great - the littlest offspring put one in off the teepad for his 1st "ace" (he threw multiple discs off the teepad to get it - but we counted it since he is only ten).

Ive got a 30 Foot ace ...lol At a local Flint YMCA Camp Timbers ...The flight it takes is about 100' feet .. Over a tree and bush ....and you have to have the disc Fade back at you to ace .. silly lil hole ..

If you ace a hole under 100', should you even count that as an ace? OK let's say 50' and under.

Kids thought it was great - the littlest offspring put one in off the teepad for his 1st "ace" (he threw multiple discs off the teepad to get it - but we counted it since he is only ten).
Is that the kind of example you want to set for your children. :| You don't want him to grow up into this guy:

Disc+Golf+004.JPG

:p;)

If you ace a hole under 100', should you even count that as an ace? OK let's say 50' and under.

It depends on the hole. 50' is a bit short but at Crooked Creek in Chapin, SC there is a 112ft downhill hole to an island green (actual island surrounded by water. If you aren't within the railroad ties you are OB). Saw several 4's on that hole so I would say an ace would be pretty nice.

It depends on the hole. 50' is a bit short but at Crooked Creek in Chapin, SC there is a 112ft downhill hole to an island green (actual island surrounded by water. If you aren't within the railroad ties you are OB). Saw several 4's on that hole so I would say an ace would be pretty nice.

awsome hole. didnt realize it was that short. tough because if you dont land on that island you have to shoot from the drop zone where ya still have a chance of going off the island if you go for it.

awsome hole. didnt realize it was that short. tough because if you dont land on that island you have to shoot from the drop zone where ya still have a chance of going off the island if you go for it.

They have 2 distances listed so we very well could have played the 170 distance. I know I tossed my Wizard on it and it takes a very tiny hole for me to feel compfy driving with a putter.

Latest posts