• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shortest holes ever

Hole 1 Sertoma field Walhalla SC. not sure the distance maybe 115. i can jump putt it.

9aa50092.jpg

d8ece416.jpg

I would love to just sit there and watch people throw mids and drivers on that whole. That would be just fun to watch.

in another thread we are discussing short holes.
What is the shortest hole you have ever played.

I have found some in the 130's, but I can not recall any holes under 100ft.

since posting this I have played entire courses under 100 feet per hole.

Mars Bluff, Sun N Fun, South Bradenton, Tiki, Venice....

I am indeed putting from a lie that happened to land on a nearby teepad.

FYI lol.

I don't care enough to dig up the picture, but hole 3 at Conejo Valley YMCA is pretty pathetic. Probably 50 feet or so.

Conejo Valley is probably the worlds shortest course:

conejo.png

That looks like the course to use to break the most holed played in 24 hours record.

shortest COURSE all under 130's maybe but it was confusing no signs at all and no direction of which hole goes to which and not sure if it's a private course?? lol but go to maps.google.com and type in e queen creek rd and s sossaman rd arizona..only 3 blocks long and not even a block wide..on the southeast side...

That looks like the course to use to break the most holed played in 24 hours record.

something tells me that there would be no baskets or chains left if that record was attempted... those chains look plastic at best/cardboard at worst.

Hole 1 Sertoma field Walhalla SC. not sure the distance maybe 115. i can jump putt it.

9aa50092.jpg

d8ece416.jpg

This is my home course. Its the first hole my two youngest boys ever deuced. This is also the hole that is featured in the Innova calendar April 2011. Its 118'. I've aced this a couple of times...onced with a Superhero.

Playing at least once a week like religion for a couple of years now and still no ace. I am getting close to scratch play (moving backwards due to re-learning to drive BH) and haven't even metaled yet. I read a lot of guys here with numerous aces...

Then I see this thread and now I know why.

I think if I played pitch and putts and threw one in, I would be happy but quiet about it.

Not being a "man" it would be a empty thing.

Like ball golf, in my lifetime, if I nail one or two, I am good. And my level of play is good.

When it is hot and (100 + degrees here for 100 + days) I am going through the motions, I give up and work on new things. May even try rollers one day (eff carts)

Where was I going with this, oh.

Short courses not my idea of rel disc golf. Fun but not a high level of play.

It is important to keep...

Nevermind.

Yeah...I hear ya...

I run tournaments at Sertoma and there is yet to be an ace in tournament play at that course. So it may be short but its not like all the top players are nailing aces everytime they play.

I played a short course the other day, wasn't trying very hard and was one over. As far as a score goes, this was my best but I didn't learn very much from it.

Not much of a challenge, I should have one disced it.

I think this is a good topic though...

Rycenga Park in Spring Lake, MI is a fun little pitch and putt through the woods.... only two holes over 300feet, and one is a 6' wide fairway that snakes through the forest... aweful hole...
anyway, look it up.