• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Should Skulboy and ZAM collaborate on a stamp for the MVP Shock?

Should Skulboy and ZAM collaborate on a stamp for the MVP Shock?

• Yes

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 33.6%

• Total voters
Wrapped up with a bow!

pre-orders are on DN

attachment.php

Attachments

• shock-dgcr.jpg
    shock-dgcr.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
Zam and Disc Nation simply rock! Way fun project.

Does this mean we have to get one to Onemilemore for the boot in the butt to get this done?

The FB photo showed blue lightning and here it shows red, will there be more foil colors or just those two?
That's up in the air still, we'll see how they look when we get the dies. I'm hoping that a silver or pewter looks rad. We're looking to have a mix of colors for the accent, since we've been locked into more specific colors before. These are planned to only be on stormtroopers for the 1st run.

The FB photo showed blue lightning and here it shows red, will there be more foil colors or just those two?

I think it depends on what sticks to the disc best as well as what looks the coolest. I believe the description says colors may vary on the 2nd foil. basically some foils don't always stamp or match up right when we double stamp.

Thanks guys!

Sorry, but the attachment compression on that first pic is driving me bonkers. Here's one from our server... no fuzzy lines were drawn in the making of this disc :thmbup:

shock-dgcr.jpg

i was just experimenting! these are NOT the available colors! FYI

You can always make a note, but we can't garauntee foil colors.

Plex, your killing me man. People will see that and expect those colors. We have maybe 1-2 colors we know works and he posted pics of both. The nature of stamping is that outside of black foil, not every looks right when you go from concept to disc

You can always make a note, but we can't garauntee foil colors.

Plex, your killing me man. People will see that and expect those colors. We have maybe 1-2 colors we know works and he posted pics of both. The nature of stamping is that outside of black foil, not every looks right when you go from concept to disc

haha!! IM SORRY. I couldn't resist experimenting with photoshop..

Want me to take them down? :(

Latest posts