• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Silver Series: 2022 Music City Open Apr 1-3

All that green is missing, so it is significantly more open. And I'm guessing the most common MPO play is a RHFH chip shot to the left/over top of everything.

watched some of the FPO on Gatekeeper. It's pretty wide open to get there, but it slopes to the water. An early OB trying to go left would leave a long upshot, then that finds OB either left/right/long.

3 OB's is a lot though. Kind of like my play on a wooded hole today. 50 feet at time bouncing off trees. It was harsh.

If anyone is wondering why there is such a wide range of scores for hole #1...very tight gap (with a tree in the middle of it) for the tee shot with OB along the right side of the fairway.

It is basically playing at even par for the MPO. This is the definition of an "all or nothing" hole.
(these are the MPO stats for round 1. The FPO stats have a lot less birdies and way more bogeys, doubles & triples plus.

I see two gaps. One for a RHBH turnover, one for a RHFH skip.

But it looks lite Henna and Eveliina has found their game today. . but the putting is still bad. . but AS bad as it has been

. . .and just as i said that Eveliina 2 and 3 putted the last two holes

So Eveliina missed 7 C1x putts but still got the hot round, moved up 6 spots and got on the lead card. .
. . and i dont think the Finnish girls like hole 18. . .

So Eveliina missed 7 C1x putts but still got the hot round, moved up 6 spots and got on the lead card. .
. . and i dont think the Finnish girls like hole 18. . .

Again, all I can say is, if she gets her putting on track, she'd be scary good.

Again, all I can say is, if she gets her putting on track, she'd be scary good.

The ultiworld podcast talked about Eveliinas puu and they made a few good points, , Innova should get her a trainer that can talk to her and get her putting stats up. .

Shes just cant be 1st in most stats then dead last in putting. .that just does not work

But maybe her putt works great in practise and just falls apart in "camera in your face" pressure?

Post production from round one shows the left RHFH gap has been trimmed out a lot and only 207 downhill. The low hanging branches hang over OB so if you hit and kick down you're screwed but looks like a much easier shot to me?

For the DGN post round coverage, is there a way to remove the "Includes paid promotion" tag?

I wonder if the producer(s) could not go to Nikko until he's been over his shot for 15-20 seconds. . . . just to save the frustration of watching him take so long.

Lauri Lehtinen showing some sisu! Let's go poika!!!:clap:

Solid announcing team of Charlie Eisenhood and Brian Earhart. I like how they let the action do the talking and don't feel the need to be talking every second. Both have good voices.