• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

so then Climo says...

A playoff, is outside of an actual round. Many times if there is a playoff, it is after the cards are tallied, and when the other groups come in. It is common for guys that will be in a playoff to practice their putting while they wait for the playoff to begin.

That makes sense, but defining when the round is over I do not get.

When people in your group are still putting, it should not be allowed to start flinging discs all over the place. Even saying after the group has holed out can interfere with other groups. Turning in your card would be a good place to consider your round "over".

That makes sense, but defining when the round is over I do not get.

When people in your group are still putting, it should not be allowed to start flinging discs all over the place. Even saying after the group has holed out can interfere with other groups. Turning in your card would be a good place to consider your round "over".

Like, I said earlier, you could call folks that interfere with your round on a courtesy violation.

Yes, but can you call a courtesy violation when their round is already over?

Oh, I am sorry I brought this back up, doesn't matter to me anyways, I see both sides.

One hand, it was innocent, and the guy just put his putter down on the ground for Heaven's sake.

On the other hand, at the highest level, the rules of the PDGA need to be followed to the letter, and if something as innocent as what Cale did is an infraction, then it needs to be called and enforced.

I'm out. :)

So you just believe someone that says they know him, and claims to know if the FB account is his or not. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Um yeah I think I'll believe major touring pros who play against him week in and week out...including his innova teammates. Keep flaming like you know me though, it's appreciated.

Also it was only just clarified that it wasn't the fake account so there's that...and if he did say it then good for him. The man has earned the rights to say whatever he wants when it comes to disc golf.

Climo still holds some of the top 50 rated rounds ever. And some were very recent. His 1117-rated round was in 2009, and his 1088-rated round was in 2010.

Latest posts