• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spike Hyzer (the company)

jartiv

Birdie Member
I saw that they were one of the USDGC sponsors and stumbled across their site:

www.spikehyzer.com

which doesnt seem to be fully functional yet, but some of the posts on there were from last week.

I also saw that they are coming out with some new bags which has caused me to post pone my purchase of a fade crunch... here are pictures of their "Cooler Competition Bag"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44301059@N05/sets/72157622605852763/

I also would like to know how much it would cost. It looks like a really nice bag. I am happy with my Crunch right now....but I think that bag has my interest for sure if I ever plan on upgrading.

The "rainbow" one is well.....

Looks huge, kind of ugly, but choices are always good. Wonder how long the seams will hold up stuffing that thingfull of crap. Lots of weight.

Is it just me or do I see a Ching cooler bag (my first bag) stuffed in the middle holding the drinks? Is this bs?

It's ugly, but maybe they'll come out with something down the road that's really good. Gotta start somewhere, and as the other post said, it's good to have choices.

I don't think it is the prettiest bag out there, however it seems to have tons of features that I think are important and they are placed well on the bag. This bag seems to have function as its priority instead of appearance.

I don't think those bags are ugly at all. I really like all of the cool pockets too. But I would want to see how durable they are before I would think about getting one. And the price too for that matter.

This will be the coolest bag on the market if.... 1. the price is right and 2. it is durable. As far as the colors go, ya they are ugly but im not on the course trying to impress people with my pretty bag. I don't see much difference between these and the fade bag colors.

Is everyone forgetting they have a black one...just like Fade? You don't like the colors, dont buy the clowny looking colored bags!!

So i parked next to these guys at the USDGC and checked out the bag. Its a nice design, but my only worry would be the durability of it. I know the owner of spike hyzer has been working on this bag for a while and from I know about his group is that they like to party, hence the cooler part of the bag. The guy also showed me some secret compartments.. you know what thats for..! I have a fade tourny bag and dont see myself switching over anytime soon, I did see some new bags from mystery ranch at the tourny. Now those are nice bags! Only thing is they cost $250!!!!!!!! Looks like im keeping my fade bag for a while!

Latest posts