• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Star Rancho Roc 2nds @ F store

Sagecoast

Par Member
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fproshop.innovadiscs.com%2Ffactory-second-star-roc-rancho.html&h=6AQHIpI5AAQE-mtvsB_0_hnPFQCLijhhSlLq6rqQNuOqtOA&enc=AZNuc5X3fUGkIMLgIANvzMM1cc0n0NnBBkz6kNGPVXII2SsBdW8P6V_01AYFqxlTdqcjn9xeaysSv20MiTsBz9w7

Just when my colorshift Pain had bumped the Roc from my bag..

7142118359_1b06fc2136_z.jpg

Im wondering if they are Plus Molds ...
They never stated that they were not ... and they never said they were ither ..
IDk ~
you can still get star ranchos on some sites for 20$ ..
after shipping thats what these come out to ...Sense the Factory store is Crazy overpriced shipping ..

Seconded.

IDk ~
after shipping thats what these come out to ...Sense the Factory store is Crazy overpriced shipping ..

I'm sure they would market them as plus molds if they were... Well, I'm not "sure" but I would hope so

I have an usdgc star roc that's awesome, a little more stable than a reg dx but also a little less glide. Hoping to get some more HS turn and glide as she beats in

Flatty

IDk ~
They dont look like Plus molds (which are very domey & suck IMHO). These look pretty flat and Rancho-ish (which I love!):thmbup:

Posted on the Innova F store
"These Star Rocs were made using the regular configuration Rancho Cucamonga mold."
No +

Where do these fit in the glorious World of Roc?

I throw Star Rancho Rocs (regular mold). They have the stability of a new KC Pro with a little less glide - but almost no loss of stability over time. I buy/throw the Roc because of constant predictable stability - and don't typically drive with my Star Ranchos.

Star Rancho Rocs being released 05-14-12

Star Rancho Rocs are being released as a standard production disc on May 14.