• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Start A Show us your Mini Thread?

Here are a couple of my old minis. These are from the late 80's - early 90's.

I thought I was the only one that saved these, but I did save all 3 including the glow bat disc.

IMG_2358.jpg

PDGA mini...

IMG_2352.jpg

One I designed for Bob Lewis, there are discs with this stamp too if you can find them.

IMG_2354.jpg

Various club minis...

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

Various club minis...

IMG_2362.jpg

Where did you get the Peru Disc Golf Mini?!?!?!?! That is about 25 min from where I live. I have never seen anyone use one of those and I play with quite a few peru players

Where did you get the Peru Disc Golf Mini?!?!?!?! That is about 25 min from where I live. I have never seen anyone use one of those and I play with quite a few peru players

I traded for it years ago. If I remember right it was at the Tennessee states back in 94-95. The guys name is on it in gold, Karl Boss?

I thought I was the only one that saved these, but I did save all 3 including the glow bat disc.

IMG_2358.jpg

I didn't know a disc could kick that much ass. Man, I would love to have one of those

i Have the Black and the Glow batdisc also, the glow one has no charge left only stays lit for 30 seconds. still looks awesome though

IMG_1050.jpg

Anyone know what these are worth? Got them from a veteran who had a grocery bag of old mini's he was selling. Tried to find cool ones, the big floppy one is really neat... and the one from 1980 was the oldest one I could find. The sorta rough looking PDGA one is from 89, FYI

A few of my favorites
IMAG1210.jpg

Autographed stork
IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1204.jpg

A couple midnight flyers
IMAG1193.jpg

This one was one of the last 100 made before the mold broke
IMAG1194.jpg