• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag and Discs on Ebay?

Seller looks like a collector. The thief probably still sold it to him or some middle man. Either way, its illegal to buy stolen property; but I just hope they catch the actual thief.

... and then take him out by the woodpile and school him on why it's really not OK to swipe sh!t.

Instead of bag tags that can be taken off, what about DGCR Patches with our dgcr # on it?

Good work. I also emailed this seller a couple of days ago to find out nire info about the bag and he had no clue about the stuff. I was gonna bid, but thought it was kinda fishy, plus the shipping was way to high. Good work and I hope this guy gets his stuff back.

I guess this guy on the Ontario DG site didn't read the whole thread about kyflash sending his message before sean asked people not to:

Gyba said:
I don't know if anyone has been one dgcoursereview but theres a 95+ post thread going on about this hole situation. Some fking moron from Kentuky just said he contacted the seller and told him all Seans stuff is stolen ... what an idiot!!!

Cops just left my house and now it's in there hands I'll keep all you great people posted in the days to come ...Dgcr and dgo coming together to put thiefs in there place ... I love it thanks again to those of you who put some serious time and effort in trying to contacted me ... You guys should be working for the FBI ... Lol
for real you guys don't know how much this bag means to me and a couple of yous really went the extra mile for sure ;)

I'm just jealous because his PDGA# is only 50 less than mine, he's winning in AM1, and I can barely compete in AM3 :(

Cops just left my house and now it's in there hands I'll keep all you great people posted in the days to come ...Dgcr and dgo coming together to put thiefs in there place ... I love it thanks again to those of you who put some serious time and effort in trying to contacted me ... You guys should be working for the FBI ... Lol
for real you guys don't know how much this bag means to me and a couple of yous really went the extra mile for sure ;)

Now you know to get your ass on some REAL forums like DGCR!!!

Oh, USA RULES USA RULES...except for our health care. ;)

Wow, great read. Glad to see the owner made it and is getting the necessary steps to get his bag back. I'm off to sew my social into my bag.

You know, there are days I wish we could all live in the same neighborhood as some of you. I think I'd feel safe leaving my house unlocked.
:)

I hope this concludes happily. It would be an awesome story, and hopefully even the display of "shock and awe" vigilance here will act as a deterrent against future disc theives.

There are those that say technology like the internet is making us live our lives in a fishbowl, it does bear mentioning that without the technology in front of you, this incredibly quick response would have never been possible. It also took some degree of stupidity on behalf of the perpetrator, asssuming the seller is the responsible party.

TBH I'm not sure I'd go as far as SS# you can do a LOT of stuff with that info... at least a PDGA # ain't putting your bank info in jeapordy

I forgot how little sarcasm goes online.

/hijack

Just glad to hear the bag should be returned to the rightful owner. I've had my apartment broken into before. I made sure my wife's cat was ok, and then my discs. The PS3, laptop, etc was all covered by insurance. My discs > electronics.

lol i wonder if the cops were like ''now how the hell did you figure where your bag was?...hmmm a DISC GOLF forum...are u sure it wasnt a D&D forum...?"

I am so happy that things turned out well. God bless everyone who helped. you make the world worth living in.